***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Just tuning in, so Demry is alive? when did that happen?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I hope Croft can keep his head on straight so he can continue to play.

Program before players.

Get Croft out of there. He doesn't look like he's ready to play

Yeah that last throw was terrible.

The one he scrambled and then was going to throw to Woz but didn't because Wiz started blocking, was great awareness by Croft Give him a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackling reminds me of the Brewster era.

It was pretty high before the season....That pathetic performance against Buffalo proved we were getting more of the same and the B10 season has cemented it.

No it wasn't. If it were it wouldn't be fickle enough to disappear over a win that wasn't impressive enough. They didn't come close to selling out the opener. Local sports radio/news buried it beneath the Twins/Vikings.

Very Gophery sequence. Score a TD (almost drop it), but give up a gigantic kick return. Then force a fumble, but it hits a Gopher right in the hands and goes out of bounds. Next two plays are 10+ yard runs with multiple broken tackles. BUmmer.

D is super gassed...not surprisingly.

Coughlin has been out the last two series for Devers. Hope he's not injured. He's been steadily improving every week.

Oh, and MSU just marched it in with ease. Bummer.

Is it me or do we seem very unorganized on defense a lot?

What is with us and head coaches who fall on the grounds when something doesn't go our way. We have Brewster laying on his stomach and know we now have Fleck falling onto his back because we didn't recover the fumble.

Who's a worse coordinator, Robb Smith or Kirk Ciaroccha?

No it wasn't. If it were it wouldn't be fickle enough to disappear over a win that wasn't impressive enough. They didn't come close to selling out the opener. Local sports radio/news buried it beneath the Twins/Vikings.
Casual fans were intrigued by the Fleck bravado and success at WMU.....Then tuned out after the Maryland loss.

We have the worst linebackers in the country. Wow.

Kamal Martin looks like he's terrified to hit someone. Good thing he replaces Cashman a lot.

These players know as 'long as they played hard and follow the culture, Fleck will let them play"'

Top Bottom