***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

At this point idk why I’m watching. I really just don’t care, which didn’t happen even during the Brew years

My problem is that we are not as bad as the record reflects. I really dislike the offensive play calling. I am not saying we would have beaten MSU today with Claeys, but I certainly believe we would be a lot more competitive.

Serious question: is there Big Ten fantasy football? If so the MSU kicker would be big points this week

My problem is that we are not as bad as the record reflects. I really dislike the offensive play calling. I am not saying we would have beaten MSU today with Claeys, but I certainly believe we would be a lot more competitive.

i disagree. Both our o-line and front 7 on defense are getting handled physically. The play call doesn't matter when you're getting ass whooped.

I will be happy if we can get 1 of the 3. I think Northwestern blows us out and I think we may be able to keep it close with Nebraska - maybe better than 50/50 if their season keeps snowballing on them. For Illinois - I know a lot chalk this up as a W, but, this is the one game on their schedules they 100% believe they can win as well. It will be a scrap there too.

Yeah you are right. Going to the NW game and it might be tough.

Someone should tell the defense their getting their butts whooped. Put your fists down

I hope PJ is recruiting lineman like crazy because the cupboard is bare right now (except Richardson).

The toss back to the Half back that MSU does... I would like to see McCrary get the ball like that

At this point idk why I’m watching. I really just don’t care, which didn’t happen even during the Brew years

I'm just watching out of curiousity at this point...sort of like year 1 of the Kill era. I'm done expecting wins, even next week. I think they'll win 1 or 2 more, but I'm not expecting it. Now I'm just wondering things like is Croft the QB of the future? Will Coughlin continue improving (he does every week, btw), and how much? Will the OL improve? Will the offensive staff get more creative to give us a chance this year, or will they continue just building slowly for the future?

It sucks, but it is what it is.

For $3 million dollars I could put together something more elite than this.

I've had nothing to say about this game until now.

It's the beginning of the 4th quarter and I am turning off the game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Row the Boat Man better get recruiting...we need better athletes to make up for his mediocre staff.

I'm just watching out of curiousity at this point...sort of like year 1 of the Kill era. I'm done expecting wins, even next week. I think they'll win 1 or 2 more, but I'm not expecting it. Now I'm just wondering things like is Croft the QB of the future? Will Coughlin continue improving (he does every week, btw), and how much? Will the OL improve? Will the offensive staff get more creative to give us a chance this year, or will they continue just building slowly for the future?

It sucks, but it is what it is.
It’s good perspective. It’s hard to watch but I remain hopeful for the future. PJ is going to have a hell of a time ahead of him trying to win back fans he’s going to lose this year tho

113 total yards. 1of 7 on third down.

I asked on p. 2 or 3 of this thread if we'd get 200 total yards of offense. I then predicated we'd get about 150 of "real" offense and 75 in garbage time. Man, I might break my arm patting myself on the back lol...

I've had nothing to say about this game until now.

It's the beginning of ttbe 4th quarter and I am turning off the game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Most of us are too stupid to do the same.

Croft has absolutely no feel for the pocket. I hope experience helps.

Hey! We ran 4 plays that series. Progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom