***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Good use of a Time Out[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, now Brooks is injured. Season just continues to unravel. It's so painful to watch.

With the D ends we are playing, I would run right at them every single play. Coughlin is being wasted there. How do we not have anyone else?

Can I adjust my 6 win prediction?

Yep, caught that live that he took a knee. What's with Gophers and Vikings returning sucking?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I know we lack talent but it's just hard to watch us play like we did when we sucked year in and year out

Crud. Looks like it’s going back to the 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good news guys, we get Illinois next week!! And they lost to Rutgers today! At home!!!

I’m going to reserve my final judgement til post game but my gut reaction on this overall team is not a glowing revirw

Brooks knee touches down at the 2. Obviously we are being out coached

Rough night for SB23. Two brutal kickoff returns, fumble on the exchange with Rhoda.

Does Fleck teach these guys to catch the ball with the knee down. This is two times already in this game.

We may have to forfeit due to lack of players. As long as we don't burn any redshirts. 2021 baby.

Rough night for SB23. Two brutal kickoff returns, fumble on the exchange with Rhoda.

Looked to me like Rhoda tried to put it into his forearm.

Great call on 1st down. Been wanting to see way more playaction off inside zone. Great execution.

Every time we flash a TE across on zone to we get 5 yards. Like every time. Do it more.

Lingen hurt. Dude, our luck ain't even funny right now. 3 DB's, 2 WR's, 2 OL, TE, Brooks?

Top Bottom