***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

It did. But his choice to throw the ball where he was throwing it was not a good choice..

Why not? He's our best WR and has made some good catches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As tough a half as that was we’re still in it. Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's pretty obvious Fleck just doesn't know what he has in Cashman. Maybe Cashman's not a standout in practice and that's why they haven't used him much but man, in games, he can make plays.

For as bad as we played in first half, we're lucky to down only 11.

First half thoughts, amigos?

I'm disappointed in the D's inability to stop the run, but pleasantly surprised by the play of the patchwork DB's.

Obviously Croft has to be the QB from here on out. Rhoda is probably a great guy and good leader, but Croft appears to have equal arm talent and we've seen he's far superior with his legs. I also like how he hangs in the pocket. Not sure about his decision making, but he needs to be QB1.

The injuries. Dude, it ain't cool. This season was already ugly. The injuries add insult to, well, you know...

First half thoughts, amigos?

I'm disappointed in the D's inability to stop the run, but pleasantly surprised by the play of the patchwork DB's.

Obviously Croft has to be the QB from here on out. Rhoda is probably a great guy and good leader, but Croft appears to have equal arm talent and we've seen he's far superior with his legs. I also like how he hangs in the pocket. Not sure about his decision making, but he needs to be QB1.

The injuries. Dude, it ain't cool. This season was already ugly. The injuries add insult to, well, you know...

Just let croft play and don't threaten to yank him if he makes a mistake. Rhoda is not our future. I want to see croft keep the ball on the read option. He's got some wheels.

First half...

Glad we're still in it and that Croft is seeing some action.
With the lead at 11 points, we could still win this with a good second half.

Defenses have to be a little more worried about Croft than Rhoda.
Hopefully we see a couple nice drives from him.

The lack of TD after the fumbled 4th down punt attempt is still a massive bummer though.

It's still a winnable game. Ayinde holding up ok. McGhee, Cashman, Carpenter difference makers. We have to find a way to score 2 or 3 ouchdowns because I don't think we can stop them on the ground as the game wears on. Third quarter critical to make it a close game.

Even if Croft isn't going to be your QB in 2019-2020-2021, getting him experience to be a valued backup would be good.

On the Croft int, seeing all his teammates going up to him after the play was a good sign. Haven't seen enough of him yet to really know what we have in him. He should get a chance to finish this game and get the start and play the whole game vs Ill next week.

The replay on the INT the end clearly hit his elbow/forearm forcibly as he threw. Gives me more hope he can deliver in the clutch in second half. Didn't want to believe he threw that duck.

Sincere question. Has MSU been loading the box and daring us to throw? Anyone think we should give Brooks the ball 30 times? I just see him as the most passionate and toughest player out there. Just give the guy the ball and let him move the pile.

MSUs offense is not very good. In comparison to ours they look like the Patriots.

Top Bottom