***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I agree. But the original post said Rhoda sucks, not about the running threat.

What do you want to bet MSU punches this in for 6? I bet they'll run it at least once.

Man, this is depressing. I reset my expectations after the last two losses, but we look even worse than my now low expectations.

Oregon State fans must be super depressed.

Bad idea. Fleck is getting thoroughly out-coached and the product on the field shows that he is a slow learner. This is going to be a long, depressing season.

Not sure who screwed that up. Looked like Rhoda held the ball too high and Brooks took his eye off the ball. Just terrible. I don’t know how you can continue with Rhoda leading the offense with this level of ineptness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QBs job to put it in the runner's stomach.

We get the ball in the redzone, but try 3 pass plays in a row with about 10 people defending in the endzone. They rush and get a TD. Seriously this is a coaching issue and not so much a personnel issue.

So, is Green supposed to be the QB of the future? Why not start him if this is supposed to be a rebuilding year. . . our 49-th consecutive

We need real defensive ends on the goal line or we need to run a different defensive package. 240# linebackers can't stand up to 330# tackles at the point of attack.

Bad idea. Fleck is getting thoroughly out-coached and the product on the field shows that he is a slow learner. This is going to be a long, depressing season.

Getting outcoached by players dropping the football twice?

7:00 minutes into the game. it's pouring. both teams have 2 fumbles.

how bout we let the game play out before we make any conclusions.

You can see why Mitch was clearly the starter last year

Very nice run there by Brooks...patiently waited for the flash block from the TE/Hback (which I love). What I don't like is Brooks waiting on his back for somebody to help him up and the only guy who offers is the ref. Way to go OL...

Coaching malpractice to run Rhoda out again.

Fans should be merciless.

Conor Rhoda is a disaster man. It's painful to watch. Catches a snap with his knee on the ground? Come on bro...

Either our OL is total crap, or Rhoda is total crap. There's no reason he should be bailing from the pocket every dropback

I have been ruthlessly defending fleckamd while I don't think this is entirely his fault I blame him for putting Rhoda in again.

Getting outcoached by players dropping the football twice?

dude. these play calls are freaking horrible. same predictable crap. rhoda can't hit the broadside of a barn, yet pf keeps playing him? rhoda is gone next year, why don't we put in a qb that is going to be here next year to get him experience and see what we have at qb. this are bad coaching decisions. if we are going to lose, lets at least get some players who are going to help our team in the future get some reps. bad coaching.

Either our OL is total crap, or Rhoda is total crap. There's no reason he should be bailing from the pocket every dropback

a-little-from.jpg

Very nice run there by Brooks...patiently waited for the flash block from the TE/Hback (which I love). What I don't like is Brooks waiting on his back for somebody to help him up and the only guy who offers is the ref. Way to go OL...

The offense was trying to go hurry up so they were getting set.

We get the ball in the redzone, but try 3 pass plays in a row with about 10 people defending in the endzone. They rush and get a TD. Seriously this is a coaching issue and not so much a personnel issue.

First play was a fumble and then it was 2nd and goal from the 7, had no choice but to pass twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom