***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow, must be nice to run a play besides inside zone...

Kirk cirrocha makes me miss Jay Johnson...
At our 30 he goes inside zone inside zone predictable pass punt...
At the two he goes pass pass pass.

He has Brooks the inside back do outside runs, and Smith the outside back do inside stuff.

Does this guy actually know how to football?? I mean this stuff isn't difficult but he's making it impossible

This staff has been out-coached the last two weeks.

As disappointing as this is, I guess I can be happy that the Administration didn't go 100% "Minnesota" and hire the first female or transgender head coach just to make a point about our culture. Small victories I guess.

If u think Croft is better passer, you'll be disappointed.

Difference is Croft can run the ball, which would massively help the inside zone play we run so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooks, bad call to bring it out there buddy. Can't give up yards in conditions like this.

Questionable choice by Brooks to come out as he is moving backwards to catch the ball [emoji58]

After that throw he should yank Rhoda. He is absolutely no threat passing or running.

Good ****ing lord almighty. This team blows chunks.

Run a jet sweep they said. Everyone else runs a jet sweep.

What's wrong with running a jet sweep?

Nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who said anything about wanting to see Croft?

If u think Croft is better passer, you'll be disappointed.

Rhoda is a bad Qb, doesn't mean I want to see Croft. Just tired of seeing him throw off back foot and backpedaling deep all the time.

Inside back doing outside runs.......
Fumble

Rhodaboat, cuz he's a leader and we're changing the culture.

Run a jet sweep they said. Everyone else runs a jet sweep.

What's wrong with running a jet sweep?

yeah let's just keep running up the middle. That has worked so well the last two weeks. Get rhoda out of there. PJ seems to be in way over his head right now. He is getting OUT-COACHED weekly.

We seem to be regressing...both on the field and in the Coaches box.

What do you want to bet MSU punches this in for 6? I bet they'll run it at least once.

Man, this is depressing. I reset my expectations after the last two losses, but we look even worse than my now low expectations.

Oregon State fans must be super depressed.

Not sure who screwed that up. Looked like Rhoda held the ball too high and Brooks took his eye off the ball. Just terrible. I don’t know how you can continue with Rhoda leading the offense with this level of ineptness.

Top Bottom