Week 7 Other Games Thread

Big win for Cal.
Evidently they will have a good chance to win 10 - 12 games next year because they beat WSU.

Jerry Kill's offense cranking on the Illini...

Turned into an absolute demolition

I went to bed at halftime thinking they'd get it together in the 2nd half. I guess not.

Always seems like Leach's teams have a head scratcher every once in awhile.

Michigan just isn't that good. Their offense is a mess.

I think should be Indiana ball

I think should be Indiana ball

No, disagree. Regardless of the play, Indiana did a nice job today, gives me hope that maybe Fleck can have his game of the year against Mich and we get back the Jug

Wow......Indiana drives down the field and their kicker hits a gem. We're going to OT.

Minnesota-esque first play of ot

Give it to deuce deuce, easy enough. Thought Ind needed to get a stop right off the bat, that may be the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like Georgia Tech.....because I think the triple-option offense is cool......but you have to wonder how they can manage to recruit receivers. Calvin Johnson and Demaryius Thomas were both there prior to the triple-option.

I hate to say it, but Taylor for WI is a stud. Only a freshman and runs behind a good OL. Going to put up huge numbers over the next few years.

Pretty dominant first half by Northwestern.

Wisc. with another TO. Purdue is hanging in there early in the the 4th.

The show must go on. Sub zero temps, mud, snow. What's a few inches of water. Epic conditions.

In HS, we played a baseball game with a big puddle out in right center. I think it was a ground rule double if the ball went into it.

Top Bottom