Week 7 Other Games Thread

Absolute downpour in Miami right now...

Purdue is giving Wisconsin a game right now.

Northwestern up on Maryland in 4th quarter. I thought Maryland was good and northwestern bad this year err was northwestern supposed to be the pick in the West and Maryland bad? I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackson is looking good for NW today. Purdue still hanging tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hope nobody has been sleeping on the LSU/Auburn game.

LSU just took the lead 24-23 with 2:36 left in the game. They were down 20 - 0 at half.

These Florida uniforms are awful. They look like Oregon St. I like the D lineman who's wearing an orange t-shirt under his though...

Purdue is giving Wisconsin a game right now.

Wisconsin does not seem that impressive, they keep winning but they make so many mistakes with penalties, INT', fumbles, they are ripe for a loss sooner or later. the d won that game for them today

Tennessee has not scored a TD in the last two games. Looks like they were overrated once again.

Riley might be able to get his old job back at OSU sooner than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nebraska has allowed 36 first downs in three quarters, which is the most in school history.

Ohio State is 9 for 11 on 3rd downs.
And 2 of 2 on 4th downs.

Washington spitting the bit vs AZ St.

13 - rip in the 4th, and Washington has missed FGs of 27 and 21 yards.

Browing refusing to throw the ball away, scrambling and giving up huge yardage.

Washington is in serious danger of losing to a 2-3 team that has given up 30+ points in 11 straight games.

Wow.......insult to injury. ASU converts a 4th down on a miracle pass and a Washington player likely breaks his leg on the tackle. It did not look good.

But it looks like ASU is going to knock off Washington. Four top ten teams go down this weekend. And with the exception of LSU over Auburn.....the other three lost to major underdogs.

Looks like Wis could be in the top 4. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom