Bring Your Rain Gear

Iceland12

Reaction score
There should be a least a few people on here who'll be at TCF tomorrow night. It's gonna be wet. Though temperatures will be pretty good.

Sure could be worse.

From Weather Underground

6:00 pm - Rain - 53 degrees - 8 mph wind

7:00 - Light Rain - 52 - 9 mph

8:00 - Light Rain - 51 - 10 mph

9:00 - Light Rain - 49 - 11 mph

10:00 - Showers - 48 - 12 mph

11:00 - Light Rain - 47 - 15 mph

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly...te/2017-10-14/KMNMINNE310?cm_ven=localwx_hour

I'm a big fan of the disposable rain jacket things that are super small and easy to carry.

I just turned the in-floor heat in my basement on. I'll be in front of my TV.

Schnapps instead of Coors?

I somehow am not looking forward to this game as I once was. We'd be 5-0, first decent test, exciting new off ... hell, never mind. Will still be there.

Is it possible the rain could result in dehydration?

For sure. My prediction is the rain will drive up the humidity to Murfreesboro, TN levels and the game will end in a draw because neither team will have enough players left due to cramping.

Anthracite goes well with clouds and rain. This game will seem warm a month from now. Let’s go!

Well played!:clap:
I only have two lightweight rain jackets, one is red, one is green. I never like wearing red at a Gopher game, but State wears green, although the shade of my coat is different than they use. I'll probably wear olive, the other rain gear.

I only have two lightweight rain jackets, one is red, one is green. I never like wearing red at a Gopher game, but State wears green, although the shade of my coat is different than they use. I'll probably wear olive, the other rain gear.

Goldy's Locker Room should come out with some Gopher Rain Gear and Gopher Winter Gear. Always was a bit envious that other Big Ten Schools had an array of coats and jackets they could buy

Glad I grabbed my lightweight Gophers jacket. And it just so happens to be a dark grey that matches the jerseys great.

I'm not worried about the game. It's keeping the chips dry at the tailgate that's critical.

I was hoping to have a sellout tomorrow with it being a night game. I would assume this weather would hurt those chances. Anyone hear about ticket sales this week?

I was hoping to have a sellout tomorrow with it being a night game. I would assume this weather would hurt those chances. Anyone hear about ticket sales this week?

684 tickets available on StubHub. Don't know if that's good or bad though.

Top Bottom