Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
  1. Default

I will update you on something I heard from the Alabama Sec of State last night on Fox News at Night with Shannon Bream. He said that either “he withdraws or the GOP withdraws its support of him as the candidate”.

I find that hard to believe and disregarded it, but a Fox News analyst, Chris Stirewald, interpreted the same way. I wouldn’t bet on it as it might have been a miscommunication, but if it were true, it would certainly simply things.

2. Default

I guess I don't understand one thing. Is it an individual on the ballot or a party nominee? This is a subtle, but important difference. My question is, if Mr. Pedophile refuses to withdraw, does the party really have the power to withdraw him without his consent?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I actually believe that ďyabutĒ is a defense that all people use. So I guess that proves Iím not a hypocrite. Thanks.
    Ah. So I guess nobody is a hypocrite then?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have already said, in my opinion, that he is guilty. But thatís an opinion that I canít prove.

If he would admit it or some definite evidence other than just a reliable sounding accusation would be needed to prove it.
    Sounds like you think heís a pedophile but you arenít sure of it.

I wonder if you and the other yabuts have used the same standard of evidence for the Clintons? I donít think I know the answer to that question. Iím sure I know the answer to that question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, if he withdraws, no valid vote can be made for him. Thatís why the election would be null and void according to the Sec of State of Alabama.
    I realize it's not the same state, but why didn't they postpone the election when Wellstone was killed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    I realize it's not the same state, but why didn't they postpone the election when Wellstone was killed?
    He has no idea. This 'null and void' stuff is ridiculous.

7. Default

This guy is nature's perfect creep.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Ah. So I guess nobody is a hypocrite then?

It’s the criticism of others “yabut”s that make you a hypocrite, not the admission that everyone does it.

I shouldn’t have to explain that.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    I guess I don't understand one thing. Is it an individual on the ballot or a party nominee? This is a subtle, but important difference. My question is, if Mr. Pedophile refuses to withdraw, does the party really have the power to withdraw him without his consent?
    If you accept what the SoS of Alabama said on TV, the GOP has only to officially withdraw their advocacy of him as a candidate.

I’m just not certain that wasn’t a miscommuication.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Sounds like you think he’s a pedophile but you aren’t sure of it.

I wonder if you and the other yabuts have used the same standard of evidence for the Clintons? I don’t think I know the answer to that question. I’m sure I know the answer to that question.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I’m almost certain he assaulted that woman as a 14 year old, but apparently no one can prove it.

Under any circumstances, I hope they are able to prove it. I think unproven accusations are dangerous for the integrity of future elections.

As far as the Clintons, I’m very doubtful that a quid pro quo could be proven in the U one/Clinton Foundation-$500K speech case. And just like Moore may not be proven, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    This guy is nature's perfect creep.
    Agree with that. Just look at how he signed a 16 yr old girl’s yearbook.

Itís the criticism of others ďyabutĒs that make you a hypocrite, not the admission that everyone does it.

I shouldnít have to explain that.
    Your "yabut" makes you a hypocrite. You defend something that you condemn.

I guess that you'll be defending pedophilia moving forward. You'd be a major hypocrite to call out pedophiles now that you are defending them, KFC.

No, I’m almost certain he assaulted that woman as a 14 year old, but apparently no one can prove it.

Under any circumstances, I hope they are able to prove it. I think unproven accusations are dangerous for the integrity of future elections.

As far as the Clintons, I’m very doubtful that a quid pro quo could be proven in the U one/Clinton Foundation-$500K speech case. And just like Moore may not be proven, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
    Would you vote for Roy Moore over the Democrat?

15. Default

If you accept what the SoS of Alabama said on TV, the GOP has only to officially withdraw their advocacy of him as a candidate. Iím just not certain that wasnít a miscommunication.
    This is my thought as well.

No, Iím almost certain he assaulted that woman as a 14 year old, but apparently no one can prove it. Under any circumstances, I hope they are able to prove it. I think unproven accusations are dangerous for the integrity of future elections.
    Look, the woman (who was 14) cited a meeting at the courthouse. She had no idea that the reporter would be able to prove that she was there, or would even try. But they did prove she was there - at least to my satisfaction. Again, this isn't a criminal trial. This guy is obviously a perverted slimeball. There is more than enough circumstantial evidence.

As far as the Clintons, Iím very doubtful that a quid pro quo could be proven in the U one/Clinton Foundation-$500K speech case. And just like Moore may not be proven, that doesnít mean it didnít happen.
    #yabut