Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Fair enough, I canít argue against that.

Like I have previously stated, if David Duke in full hood ran for president on an agenda I agreed with and convinced me that he could pull it off, he would have my vote. If asked I would say that I voted for the racist whose agenda I liked.
    That's just as pathetic as what BGA does. More so, even, because BGA fools himself, so he is able to ignore his massive hypocrisy. You would do it knowingly.

Fair enough, I canít argue against that.

Like I have previously stated, if David Duke in full hood ran for president on an agenda I agreed with and convinced me that he could pull it off, he would have my vote. If asked I would say that I voted for the racist whose agenda I liked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You should run for office- you could easily vote for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Christians are people and people have flaws. We all do.

Where I coming from is I thought it was a little crass of howie to use bgaís Christian faith pejoratively to disparage him. I think I know why he thinks itís justified, but it is unseemly.
    Give me a break. Beeg, Gramps and Tiny attack the religious beliefs of others on here more than anyone. Spare me your indignation.

4. Default Roy Moore is awful

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    That's just as pathetic as what BGA does. More so, even, because BGA fools himself, so he is able to ignore his massive hypocrisy. You would do it knowingly.
    Itís nice if my President comes across as a decent human being. Itís better if I get legislation that benefits my quality of life. Itís best if I get both. Iíll settle for better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sportsfan24; Today at 01:55 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    You should run for office- you could easily vote for yourself!
    Nahhhh, the thought of my opponent spending $35.00 investigating me scares the crap out of me!

6. Default

It’s nice if my President comes across as a decent human being. It’s better if I get legislation that benefits my quality of life. It’s best if I get both. I’ll settle for better.

And that's what you have. Welcome to the deplorables!

8. Default

It’s nice if my President comes across as a decent human being. It’s better if I get legislation that benefits my quality of life. It’s best if I get both. I’ll settle for better.
    Selling your soul to better your life. Sounds a little selfish.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    Selling your soul to better your life. Sounds a little selfish.
    Soul? Thatís kinda of melodramatic isnít it? What perfect candidate did you vote for?

Soul? That’s kinda of melodramatic isn’t it? What perfect candidate did you vote for?

He will have to ask a number of questions from you first.