Florida DB Shamaur McDowell decommits from the Gophers

Now that T. Carter is back in good graces with Fleck, he was "cooked on", to make room for a Marquis Williams decommit/recommit to Minnesota... Total speculation, but it would be a nice trade.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Kinda what I was wondering. Did McDowell choose this or did Fleck decide for him.

Which begs the question, why did we offer in the first place?

there are a lot of recruits who get offered prior to their senior seasons based on potential and then see offers dry up when they don't perform up to expectations as a senior. See Seth Green...

Its weird to see the Gophers having 20+ commitments in only October. It will be interesting to see on signing day if the list is a lot different or not.

Kids have a phobia of knife-wielding polar bears........

If they come here, they'll learn how to sharpen polar bear knifes after they learn to tame polar bears - a great skill to have.

How 'bout 350 for a fairly new member? Less is acceptable for a more tenured member.... to reward "lurking".
How about 0? Just evaluate the post on its own merits regardless of the post count? Rhat wouldn't make people feel superior just because they've been around for a while though, so probably not as fun.

How about 0? Just evaluate the post on its own merits regardless of the post count? Rhat wouldn't make people feel superior just because they've been around for a while though, so probably not as fun.

Me thinks that the follow up posts were simply in.... jest....

Top Bottom