Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

When you are not asked back in your position you don't considered that fired? Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Desertbobcat View Post
    When you are not asked back in your position you don't considered that fired? Hmmmmm
    If that would've happened, sure. It didn't happen with any of them.

3. Default

The next time I care about Jim Carterís opinion will be the first time I care about Jim Carterís opinion.

What planet are you from?
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

Sometimes I wonder if Jim Carter isn't one of the anti-Fleck posters on here.

Blog Entries

Moderator - I think it is time to accessorized our emoticons.

We need one wearing a scarf, and another one that looks like Doogie.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

7. Default

If you don't know what happened at Arkansas, Ohio State and Mississippi don't pretend like you know what's going on.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    What planet are you from?
    If you don't know what happened at Arkansas Ohio State and Mississippi don't pretend like you know what's going on.

9. Default

If you don't know what happened at Arkansas, Ohio State and Mississippi don't pretend like you know what's going on.
    What happened?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A_Slab_of_Bacon View Post
    What happened?
    We don't even have a coach from Ole Miss. I think he may be referring to Linguist. For some reason I don't think a safeties coach was in jeopardy of losing his job.
    Last edited by Johnnyboy18; 10-12-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    Fleckster and on Spoofin's ignore list! ELITE

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    I don't really care what the old staff thinks, I just think it's incredibly short-sighted and stupid to be talking about "changing the culture" following the Kill regime.
    We aren't. We're talking about changing it following the Claeys regime. The one where we led the conference in targeting, where we we had a significant scandal, and an embarrassing player boycott. All within one season.

Jim Carter was a heck of a player. He obviously cares about what happens at the U of MN - more so than a lot of former players who seem to have just vanished from the scene.

He has a right to his opinion. He also has contacts with Kill and his staff, so I would not be surprised if Kill - or more likely one of Kill's assistants - is saying that the other coaches didn't get along with Fleck. And I can see Fleck's approach not meshing well with Kill's staff. That is not shocking, or shouldn't be. Different personalities - different approaches to coaching. Not surprising if there were conflicts.

Yeah, Carter may be a little goofy. But, it's not like every poster on this board is a paragon of sanity and logical discourse.