Big Ten Super Saturday

GopherNC

Reaction score
Tickets are now on sale for the basketball and hockey games at Madison Square Garden Jan. 20. I'm trying to decide if we should buy tickets through the U or wait and see on StubHub. Is anyone else going? Any thoughts on tickets and what may happen with prices/availability?

Thanks in advance.

My gut tells me they will be giving tickets away for both the basketball and hockey games.

Go Gophers!!

Tickets are now on sale for the basketball and hockey games at Madison Square Garden Jan. 20. I'm trying to decide if we should buy tickets through the U or wait and see on StubHub. Is anyone else going? Any thoughts on tickets and what may happen with prices/availability?

Thanks in advance.

Wouldn't buy in advance. Probably be able to get tickets on game day for a wink and a smile.

I just called. Basketaball tickets are I think $130 for Tier 2 and $55 for Tier 3. They dont know where those are, so that is great. It is like an away game. I will wait for 5 minutes before each game outside the arena door.

I just called. Basketaball tickets are I think $130 for Tier 2 and $55 for Tier 3. They dont know where those are, so that is great. It is like an away game. I will wait for 5 minutes before each game outside the arena door.

$130 for Tier 2 seats?! Wow, I initially thought there may be 8,000 or so there for the hoops game, now probably sub 5,000 unless they package these with Knicks season tickets or something like that. For the hockey game I gotta think less than 2,000 in attendance.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom