• Matt Hooper - "I'll go into this cage and stick the shark with this dart."

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Sheriff Brody - "I think your going to need a bigger boat."

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Mayor - "Kids get out there in the water and look like your having fun!"

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Quint's Assistant - "The shark just pulled the dock out from under me."

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Drunk Boyfriend - "Your hot honey, but I'm just going to pass out here on the beach!"

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Well, things are not looking too great after dropping a 31-17 game at Purdue. Michigan State is next coming off an upset win over Michigan. Where are you now?

Sleeping on the poop deck after a massive hangover. Keep the whiskey flowing please...

Quint offers to save the season

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_R6XQ0T6NDc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, things are not looking too great after dropping a 31-17 game at Purdue. Michigan State is next coming off an upset win over Michigan. Where are you now?

F.A.M.I.L.Y.

Fleck's About Mantras I Like Yardage

Front and center, anchored in that boat, no plans to get off! Ski U Mah, Row the Boat, Go Gophers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still in the boat. Wearing ear plugs tho.

I'm not even sure which of those options to pick, but I'm not worried at all. Not worried about next year, either. 2019 will be the first year I'll be concerned if things are looking shaky.

I'm firmly in the boat but asking my commanding officer for the permission to speak freely.

Still red sky in the morning...

Rough seas ahead...but ain't bailing out now...

in this "boat" long before PJ Fleck arrived, and will be here when he's gone.

I hope that will be a long time from now because that means he was successful. If he's not, I'll still be here.

Still on the boat, but in the bilge. Pumping.

Pretending to play in the water but one bad loss away from grabbing the rifle and shooting at the air tank.

In the boat with the life jacket on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In the boat but ready to lower the life boats should we take on more water and begin to sink to the bottom.

Definitely in the boat and not worried about taking on water. The ceiling is much higher than it's been in a very long time and I understand that living thru a remodeling project in this sense or a house remodel means living in a mess for a while and keeping your eyes on the goal. R.T.B-S.U.M!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In the boat, but was building a plank for both PJ and Rhoda to walk before the QB change. Temporarily ceasing construction but may resume if Croft is not the starter.

Top Bottom