What is P.J. Fleck really like? Heather Fleck is on the GopherHole pod to share!

GopherLady

Reaction score
A HUGE thank you the 1st lady of Gopher football for taking the time to talk to me today. She really gave a great interview, and is a good listen (but I am biased).

<a class="embedly-card" href="http://www.1500espn.com/gopherhole-2/2017/10/heather-fleck-explains-p-j-like-behind-scenes-ep-39/#sthash.wXB0o0jB.fnmz">Heather Fleck explains what P.J. is like behind the scenes (ep. 39) - 1500 ESPN Twin Cities</a><script async src="//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Thanks Nadine. That was a good idea and a good listen. Heather seems like a great person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything PJ does is thought out. Many fans are getting restless so now Heather starts appearing. If we keep losing in ugly ways I expect his kids to be on podcasts next.

Everything PJ does is thought out. Many fans are getting restless so now Heather starts appearing. If we keep losing in ugly ways I expect his kids to be on podcasts next.

Will you listen is the question?

Thanks Nadine. That was a good idea and a good listen. Heather seems like a great person.

Thank you for listening, she is!

Lol - actually, I asked Heather to be on the podcast before the season began. This is the 1st time that timing worked out.

Lol, tinfoil hat much?

Lol - actually, I asked Heather to be on the podcast before the season began. This is the 1st time that timing worked out.

I think this supports my theory more than it disputes it.

Wow! What a d-bag.

Wow! What a d-bag.

Yes - there seems to be lots of OUTRAGE that I would suggest PJ and Heather are calculating with the what, where, how, and when of their message/promotion. Ridiculous.

ee5aa443b17d1c729dc2ee9eb4a23492.png

Spoofin?

Great interview, Nadine! The one thing that is very sad is the fact that the trolls and haters are harassing them in their own private home. Nobody deserves that.

Gopher Lady,

Thanks for another gem! Heather handles everything with class and enthusiasm. As a couple, Heather and PJ do more for the community and the U than advertised.

I cannot see how the Gopher football program will not be successful in his tenure.

Top Bottom