Fleck presser after Purdue loss - Demry Croft 2nd on the depth chart could have be...

GopherLady

Reaction score
an "or." Another redshirt will be pulled this week. Here are the notes and video clips:

• Starts with Sid telling Fleck he looks "pretty sharp today." #Gophers
• We learned a lot from the past loss, we covered that with our team on Sunday, and we responded really well today.
• 7pm kickoff, night game, top 25 team
• They beat them 8 out of the last 11 times, so I don't think it was surprising at all that MSU beat Michigan
• Anytime you have a
• Rhoda is the leader of this football team, just because he's made some mistakes doesn't mean I'll pull him out. It's a growing process.
• You'd like to have 11 anchors, but #Gophers have one - Steven Richardson.
• A lot of similarities to MSU - they said it would never be done when he got there…and all he's done is do it (On Dantonio). To be able to have an in-state school when you have direction games…when you have 2, it's still the biggest crowd in Western Mich history. He saw the big picture for the state of Michigan. The directional of how it can influence them.
• The thing about finishing games - it's not about a great speech. It's experience, what does it feel like to do it, what it feels like not to do it.
• The future is talking right now, on. That's what my whole focus has to be.

Is it duck, duck, goose? Or duck, duck gray duck?
Fleck: I'm a #Vikings fan everyone, next question!

Brandon Lingen:
• Missed most? The huddle, being out there with those guys. That comradery within that huddle. You can't recreate anywhere else. I was sad I wasn't able to be out there in the huddle with them.
• I was very proud of our offense the way they responded coming out of the rain delay…I was very proud of how they responded, converting on a couple of key downs. It shows what we can do as an offense.

Obviously a night game is exciting about an incredible team, we're not letting that circumstance dictate our behavior.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom