Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    She was 23 and a veteran of relationships with married men (high school teacher after she graduated.)

    Facts matter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's interesting that you respond by saying that the facts matter and then you don't have the facts. She was 22 when the fling with Bill started. We know of one married man that she had a prior affair with. Not men. A man.
    Does the fact that she had a prior affair make it fair game for the most powerful man in the world to use a WH employee as Clinton did?

    She was an unpaid intern in July of 1995. She started the tryst will Bill in November of 1995 and then....hmmmm..... got a paid job in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs one month later. Timing is everything.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky


  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    It's interesting that you respond by saying that the facts matter and then you don't have the facts. She was 22 when the fling with Bill started. We know of one married man that she had a prior affair with. Not men. A man.
    Does the fact that she had a prior affair make it fair game for the most powerful man in the world to use a WH employee as Clinton did?

    She was an unpaid intern in July of 1995. She started the tryst will Bill in November of 1995 and then....hmmmm..... got a paid job in the White House Office of Legislative Affairs one month later. Timing is everything.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky
    You’re missing my point; none of anything I said excuses Bill Clinton for his actions. My point was Monica was not a innocent school girl.

    Are you concerned about the current most powerful man in the world using said power to influence businesses (NFL) by threatening with federal tax law?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    You’re missing my point; none of anything I said excuses Bill Clinton for his actions. My point was Monica was not a innocent school girl.

    Are you concerned about the current most powerful man in the world using said power to influence businesses (NFL) by threatening with federal tax law?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The problem was that you were unable to properly read Gopher Steak's post. It wasn't just about Monica, it was also about 3 highly credible accusations of rape that we not just election season political hits.

    I have no problem of what Trump did with the NFL. In fact I love it. He did not threaten to change federal tax laws because he didn't specifically say federal, (reread his tweet) there are no more federal tax breaks for the NFL (since 2015) and he couldn't change that if they did. He is suggesting correctly that NFL teams get tax breaks. And they do get massive breaks at the state level to pay for stadiums. Trump has drubbed the NFL in this battle.

    You always seem to be a little off on the facts.

  4. Default

    Justice Department to investiage Weinstein.

    Why? Not really fair. Let local law enforcement do their job.

    Still weird they haven't gone after Mrs. Clinton.

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    The problem was that you were unable to properly read Gopher Steak's post. It wasn't just about Monica, it was also about 3 highly credible accusations of rape that we not just election season political hits.

    I have no problem of what Trump did with the NFL. In fact I love it. He did not threaten to change federal tax laws because he didn't specifically say federal, (reread his tweet) there are no more federal tax breaks for the NFL (since 2015) and he couldn't change that if they did. He is suggesting correctly that NFL teams get tax breaks. And they do get massive breaks at the state level to pay for stadiums. Trump has drubbed the NFL in this battle.

    You always seem to be a little off on the facts.
    Gopher Steaks post? I was only concerned about Monica; her situation was grossly misstated.

    Trump and the NFL? Blatant misused power. Say what you want but it was an implied threat. Trump used the presidency too insert pressure on the NFL, no reasonable person would say otherwise.

    The only “facts” that I’m always a little off on are the ones used to mislead or misdirect.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    What does getting a consensual BJ from a grown woman have to do with rape?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello my race baiting friend! Surprised to see such another dumb response (I'm not).

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill...ct_allegations
    Last edited by GopherSteak; 10-12-2017 at 04:17 PM.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    You’re missing my point; none of anything I said excuses Bill Clinton for his actions. My point was Monica was not a innocent school girl.

    Are you concerned about the current most powerful man in the world using said power to influence businesses (NFL) by threatening with federal tax law?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He keeps doing it guys! The NFL had nothing to do with the other guys post but sports fan reached deep in his mind, realized he had no argument, and changed the subject. This man (sorry for assuming your gender btw) is unstoppable!

  8. #68

    Default Harvey Weinstein

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherSteak View Post
    Hello my race baiting friend! Surprised to see such another dumb response (I'm not).

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill...ct_allegations
    God damn you fellas all riled up today! Is anyone going to call me a n*gger again today or is that like an every other day thing?

    So exactly how do you associate rape with Monica again? Because that was what I was talking about. Oh? You want to pretend like you didn’t do that? Sucks being you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sportsfan24; 10-12-2017 at 05:29 PM.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post

    Juanita Broaddrick
    They also criticized Hillary Clinton for enabling her husband's alleged abuse.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_C...ct_allegations
    Look at you ever-ready with the Clinton facts from the 90's. I hope you're not making 2 feel bad about his votes.

    Does Sean Hannity have you as a consultant? I hate to think he's wasting his $$ paying some intern for his nightly Clinton segments when you've already done the leg work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •