BTN: Week 7 Game Rankings (#4. MSU at MN); Best Chance for an Upset (MN over MSU)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per BTN:

Best chance for an upset: Minnesota vs. Michigan State. It wouldn’t be a stunner to see the Golden Gophers protect their turf and knock off the Spartans. Minnesota is a desperate team coming off back-to-back losses to open Big Ten play vs. teams they probably thought they could beat in Maryland and Purdue. Can Minnesota afford another home loss if it wants to make a bowl? The Spartans will arrive in Dinkytown as one of the hottest teams in the league, beating Iowa at home and then shocking Michigan in Ann Arbor the last two weeks. Will MSU suffer a letdown? Will the Spartans’ pedestrian offense finally catch up to them?

Week 7 Game Rankings
1. Ohio State at Nebraska
2. Purdue at Wisconsin
3. Michigan at Indiana
4. Michigan State at Minnesota
5. Northwestern at Maryland
6. Rutgers at Illinois

http://btn.com/2017/10/09/week-7-primer-no-9-ohio-states-visit-to-nebraska-highlights-slate/

Go Gophers!!

Of those games... probabbly, and man I hope so but .... oh man.

Who do we have in the last 2 games?

I mean, I really don't know. Has anyone seen Northwestern play this year? Similarly, who is favored in Rutgers vs Illinois?

Who do we have in the last 2 games?

I mean, I really don't know. Has anyone seen Northwestern play this year? Similarly, who is favored in Rutgers vs Illinois?

With NW, I'm thinking not very good? They always seem to play Wisc tough in Madison but really have not been competitive their other two losses.

Top Bottom