18 Miami
19 Saint Mary's
20 Seton Hall
21 Northwestern
22 Gonzaga
23 Michigan
24 UCLA
25 Nevada

I wonder how many of these teams will have the same coach before the end of the season.

It took me a second to figure why you'd ask the question? lol Been pretty quiet on the news front but many of those teams are in the FBI report. Seems weird to me Rick Pitino gets fired and isn't named in the charges and neither are his assistants but the 4 head coaches whose assistants were named seem unscathed to this point. Nobody seems to even be talking about them? They profess innocence and everybody goes, we believe you.

Pretty cool to see the Gophers at #14.

It took me a second to figure why you'd ask the question? lol Been pretty quiet on the news front but many of those teams are in the FBI report. Seems weird to me Rick Pitino gets fired and isn't named in the charges and neither are his assistants but the 4 head coaches whose assistants were named seem unscathed to this point. Nobody seems to even be talking about them? They profess innocence and everybody goes, we believe you.

Pretty cool to see the Gophers at #14.

It's a difference in potential plausible deniability. It's an easy jump of logic to say that Rick knew exactly what was going on with the payment for players.

It's a little harder to say that a head coach should get fired for an assistant getting kickbacks from agents or financial advisors. Especially if the head coach didn't receive those same kickbacks. (if they did then the FBI will get them as well).

It'll be fun to keep tabs on JP Macura. Should be the second best on that team.

Nice list. I agree with most of your top 10. Wondering if UNC and Nova maybe be a notch or two higher than I would have them, UNC didnt have a big recruiting class and lost a ton! I'm not sure Purdue is an 11 either after losing Swanigan, he is twice the player Haas is.

Teams outside your top 25 that could have a good season: Texas A&M, TCU, V. Tech.

My preseason Top 25.

1 Michigan State
2 Arizona
3 Duke
4 USC
5 Kansas
6 Kentucky
7 North Carolina
8 West Virginia
9 Xavier
10 Villanova
11 Purdue
12 Florida
13 Louisville
14 Minnesota
15 Cincinnati
16 Wichita State
17 Notre Dame
18 Miami
19 Saint Mary's
20 Seton Hall
21 Northwestern
22 Gonzaga
23 Michigan
24 UCLA
25 Nevada

Nice list. I agree with most of your top 10. Wondering if UNC and Nova maybe be a notch or two higher than I would have them, UNC didnt have a big recruiting class and lost a ton! I'm not sure Purdue is an 11 either after losing Swanigan, he is twice the player Haas is.

Teams outside your top 25 that could have a good season: Texas A&M, TCU, V. Tech.

Thanks.

A few teams I had just outside the top 25 were Alabama, Providence, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Providence probably not anymore now that it appears Emmitt Holt is out for the season.

Top Bottom