Shama: Frustrated Fans Target Fleck, QB

I think you'll see in other threads that I generally agree with that assessment, but I love watching Brohm's offense. It's so much fun.
That double reverse flea-flicker that almost broke, that was ****ing awesome.
If those blocks lined up even a little better, that was going to the house.

How again was Purdue’s offense any better on Saturday than it normally has been against the Gophers the last several years? Because they ran a few trick plays? That led them to a whopping 16 points over the first 57:30 minutes of the game.

Brewster made a lot of money too and clearly did not know what he was doing.

Purdue was a horrible, horrible team last year. The Gophers won 9 games and won their most prestigious Bowl game in the last 50 years.

I am not saying Fleck should be fired but there are too many Fleck apologists on this board. Brohm is CLEARLY the better coach.

That is why Purdue hired him after interviewing both candidates.

Who has Fleck dismissed this week?

He is leading the Big Ten in one category.

So I clicked on the link, and looked at his past 9 articles. They have garnered a total of 1 comment. Not 1 per article, 1 total comment on his past 9 articles. I have a feeling he's making up the "feedback".

Jeff Dubay's twitter account is probably more legitimate sports journalism than Shama.

Coyle and Kaler had 4 months to handle the problem last fall. Instead, they published the names of innocent black students the week before
the bowl game.

Changing coaches cost approximately $7,000,000 this season. Why aren't Kaler and Coyle responsible?

Coyle and Kaler had 4 months to handle the problem last fall. Instead, they published the names of innocent black students the week before
the bowl game.

Changing coaches cost approximately $7,000,000 this season. Why aren't Kaler and Coyle responsible?
Because the board of regents has a different opinion than you

Gophers had the lead with under two to play on the road without both starting safeties and that makes Brohm clearly the better coach. Got it. :rolleyes:

How many players was Purdue missing?

I think you'll see in other threads that I generally agree with that assessment, but I love watching Brohm's offense. It's so much fun.
That double reverse flea-flicker that almost broke, that was ****ing awesome.
If those blocks lined up even a little better, that was going to the house.

That play was bizarre. To exchange the call that many times to basically throw a bubble screen did not seem to have a good risk to reward ratio but maybe there was a downfield route that was covered?

You know what play had me excited? It was the third and goal pass to Lingen. That was a beautiful play.

Top Bottom