I'm surperised

Rog

Reaction score
Early spread Michigan State by 4

Have we ever been double digit underdogs for our Homecoming game?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh yeah I’d take MSU -4 all day

If Winfield is 100% and McGhee, Thomas, Howard, and Connelly are playing I wouldn't. People don't think having a starting secondary seems to matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably. But Homecoming is against Illinois, so that isn't likely.
When I was in school Illinois laid an ***whooping on us with Jeff George at the helm. Now they have JGjr, so you are not quelling and feasrs here.

When I was in school Illinois laid an ***whooping on us with Jeff George at the helm. Now they have JGjr, so you are not quelling and feasrs here.

Are you still being serious?

The only time the Gophers faced Jeff George, the game ended in a 27-27 tie.

If Winfield is 100% and McGhee, Thomas, Howard, and Connelly are playing I wouldn't. People don't think having a starting secondary seems to matter.

I like this logic as well. However, the Gophers are currently 0-2 ATS in the conference season, just feel like this trend will continue (I think handicapping the Gophers is a little tough at the moment)

The only time the Gophers faced Jeff George, the game ended in a 27-27 tie.
Well, how could I confuse Jeff George with Tony Eason? Either way, the point is that Illinois could still lay the smackdown on us regardless of how poorly they are playing. This year could be one, if we don't get our poop in a group.

That was the first Gopher game I ever attended - hence, my username.

Refresh my memory. . . Was that when he was with Purdue or Illinois? I was at the game in West Lafayette where we hit him so hard we knocked him to IL. :). Can’t remember what year or the score. . . . too much tailgate.

Refresh my memory. . . Was that when he was with Purdue or Illinois? I was at the game in West Lafayette where we hit him so hard we knocked him to IL. :). Can’t remember what year or the score. . . . too much tailgate.

That was against Illinois. It was a surprise that the Gophers were that competitive - Illinois ended up 5-2-1 in the Big Ten while the Gophers ended up 0-6-2.

Another note about that game - it was the last ever Gopher tie (unless, of course, they someday change the rules again to allow ties).

MSU has too much youth in their 2-deeps and had a lot of talent kicked off the team this summer. Notre Dame put a beating on them only two weeks ago. I think UM vs. MSU is a toss-up.

MSU has too much youth in their 2-deeps and had a lot of talent kicked off the team this summer. Notre Dame put a beating on them only two weeks ago. I think UM vs. MSU is a toss-up.

UofM or UMN around these parts :p We use UM to refer to Michigan.

Well, how could I confuse Jeff George with Tony Eason? Either way, the point is that Illinois could still lay the smackdown on us regardless of how poorly they are playing. This year could be one, if we don't get our poop in a group.

Has our program digressed already so much in this fleck regime that we are gonna get whooped at home to Illinois? Really? Two big ten games in, knowing were young, have no qb, injuries and its already time to jump off the cliff?

Top Bottom