Dear Ciarrocca and Smith

hello-world

Reaction score
Please convince Fleck to bring back McGhee and Croft this week, and then start them.
MSU struggles with mobile QB's and zone read plays.
They also have a lot of really talented receivers and we are going to need every bit of help that we can get.
As much as I hate your offense, they suck at defending the things you are teaching.
They will kill Rhoda if you start him.

Sincerely,
Really-Wants-To-Watch-The-Gophers-Win

PS:
Examples;
http://video.btn.com/notre-dame-at-michigan-state-football-highlights-4445e0fecc99
http://video.btn.com/iowa-at-michigan-state-football-highlights-587667f26313
http://video.btn.com/michigan-state-at-michigan-football-highlights-46894f041430

Please convince Fleck to bring back McGhee and Croft this week, and then start them.
MSU struggles with mobile QB's and zone read plays.
They also have a lot of really talented receivers and we are going to need every bit of help that we can get.
As much as I hate your offense, they suck at defending the things you are teaching.
They will kill Rhoda if you start him.

Sincerely,
Really-Wants-To-Watch-The-Gophers-Win

PS:
Examples;
http://video.btn.com/notre-dame-at-michigan-state-football-highlights-4445e0fecc99
http://video.btn.com/iowa-at-michigan-state-football-highlights-587667f26313
http://video.btn.com/michigan-state-at-michigan-football-highlights-46894f041430

We don't even know what they did.

If Croft really failed a drug test, I wouldn't start him for awhile. It's not that I care about marijuana, it's just stupidity.

I trust Fleck to know when to bring these guys back and I hope it has nothing to do with the MSU game.

We don't even know what they did.

If Croft really failed a drug test, I wouldn't start him for awhile. It's not that I care about marijuana, it's just stupidity.

I trust Fleck to know when to bring these guys back and I hope it has nothing to do with the MSU game.

It's Fleck's job to win games; Rhoda isn't strong in the areas we require to win this game.
If not Croft then Green, Rhoda doesn't have a prayer against this defense.

Art Briles' job was to win games too, and he did that well, yet he finds himself jobless. It's not just about winning games. Having a disciplined team that is committed to winning will lead to wins.

Art Briles' job was to win games too, and he did that well, yet he finds himself jobless. It's not just about winning games. Having a disciplined team that is committed to winning will lead to wins.

Oh for the love of actual ****, would you guys actually just drop it? We need a damn mobile QB, if he starts Rhoda, we're going to get beat by 30.
Green would be a better option.

You are literally looking right past the point of my post to something that doesn't even matter.
Our QB needs to move this week, Rhoda can't move.

It's Fleck's job to win games; Rhoda isn't strong in the areas we require to win this game.
If not Croft then Green, Rhoda doesn't have a prayer against this defense.

His job is not to win games this year. His job is to build a championship program. I tried to tell all of you in the offseason, this year would represent a step back. I don't blame you for not liking it, but we won't know if it's going to work for a few years. Might as well get on the boat and grab an oar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh for the love of actual ****, would you guys actually just drop it? We need a damn mobile QB, if he starts Rhoda, we're going to get beat by 30.
Green would be a better option.

You are literally looking right past the point of my post to something that doesn't even matter.
Our QB needs to move this week, Rhoda can't move.

Big F'ing deal. This team isn't winning many games this year, just face that. You don't let the players run the program just so you might have shot at the motor city bowl.

You're nuts if you think Croft or Green would just step in and light up Michigan State.

His job is not to win games this year. His job is to build a championship program. I tried to tell all of you in the offseason, this year would represent a step back. I don't blame you for not liking it, but we won't know if it's going to work for a few years. Might as well get on the boat and grab an oar.

Then start ****ing Seth Green and start building a championship team.
My logic: We need mobile QB -> Rhoda is not mobile -> start one of our mobile QBs.

Responses: One of our mobile QBs was suspended therefore start Rhoda.

You guys see how that's not a response to my point; yes?

You're nuts if you think Croft or Green would just step in and light up Michigan State.

Am I though? They got gashed by zone reads against Notre Dame.
If we run that well then we're going to be in damn good shape.

I wouldn't mind seeing some Green, but I highly doubt it would boost the offense much.

Am I though? They got gashed by zone reads against Notre Dame.
If we run that well then we're going to be in damn good shape.

ND has a great o-line and a great running qb. Croft and Green are not Wimbush.

Everything Fleck does and says is speaking to prospective recruits. Kill pretty much said much of the same things in year one.

Then start ****ing Seth Green and start building a championship team.
My logic: We need mobile QB -> Rhoda is not mobile -> start one of our mobile QBs.

Responses: One of our mobile QBs was suspended therefore start Rhoda.

You guys see how that's not a response to my point; yes?

He's playing Rhoda because he wants to establish a culture and Rhoda accomplishes that while Green might not. Or Green is worse.
You want to win now, that's your point, and failing that, you want heads to roll and changes to be made. But that might not be the way to win long term.

ND has a great o-line and a great running qb. Croft and Green are not Wimbush.

It's worth putting in the package. If Croft isn't coming back we need to get Green playing time anyway.
If nothing else, install a package for him this week because it is a proven way to attack this defense.

Top Bottom