Question regarding Brooks, Smith

upnorthkid

Reaction score
I’m as frustrated as anyone after that loss. Was brutal. Question on thoughts regarding the future of this team. Do Brooks and Smith stick around for another year and more hits or do they both declare? I don’t see any way they’re either moving up draft boards (ie they’re not Barkley type players who are waiting to be discovered) and the shelf life of RBs is incredibly short. Do we think either one tries to enter the draft this offseason?

Declare for what, independence? A couple of nice, middle of the pack B10 backs who have little to no chance to play on Sunday. Cmon man.

They will be back next year...end of discussion...next topic please.

Personally don’t see them leaving either, but they’re both getting left for dead in this offense and Smith was getting mid to late round projections last year.

Declare for what, independence? A couple of nice, middle of the pack B10 backs who have little to no chance to play on Sunday. Cmon man.

Agree. Maybe they are late round picks. People don't usually leave early for a 50% chance of getting drafted

They're not leaving, probably wouldn't get drafted if they did

Wasn't Smith a good baseball player? Maybe he goes that route. Both are good backs, but I think Cobb was better than both. Smith could maybe graduate transfer if he graduates this year.

This. Some of the fan base has really over rated these two in general.

Top Bottom