Elite this end elite that. Row the boat thus and that

XMan

Reaction score
just shut up and win football ggames. So far I am not impressed. We lost two very winnable games. Quit saying Ellie this and elite that if you can't back it up Flick sounds just like Brewster.

If he ever starts talking about hunting bear with a BB gun I'm instantly cancelling my season tickets...

If he ever starts talking about hunting bear with a BB gun I'm instantly cancelling my season tickets...

Cancel the tickets now. You’ll be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exact... I would be less frustrated if we just stunk and lost by 50, I'd at least know we were really rebuilding. These were winnable games. A team with a 3rd string QB at home. Nope, loss. A team that has a brand new coach because they haven't won 4 B10 games in the last 3 years. Nope, loss. They even gave us a head start by turning the ball over 4 times.

just shut up and win football ggames. So far I am not impressed. We lost two very winnable games. Quit saying Ellie this and elite that if you can't back it up Flick sounds just like Brewster.

Personally, I don't really care about rowing boats or how elite we are - what I want to know is if he likes his chili hot. Brewster 2.0.

It's not PJ's fault you can't gauge a roster and have unrealistic expectations

Expecting us to be able to beat MD when 13-point favorites at home and to beat Purdue when up +2 in the turnover battle is unrealistic? OK.

I expect a coach who goes on and on about the importance of winning the turnover battle to win games in which they dominate the turnover battle. That's his fault.

U got it Maybe need a motor on the boat!

My thoughts exact... I would be less frustrated if we just stunk and lost by 50, I'd at least know we were really rebuilding. These were winnable games. A team with a 3rd string QB at home. Nope, loss. A team that has a brand new coach because they haven't won 4 B10 games in the last 3 years. Nope, loss. They even gave us a head start by turning the ball over 4 times.

Iowa state. 3rd team qb. Linebacker at qb also. 1st year coach. Beat Oklahoma!!!

Cry me a f---ing river. You wouldn't know the schematics of football if it came up and slapped you in the face.

Iowa state. 3rd team qb. Linebacker at qb also. 1st year coach. Beat Oklahoma!!!

Matt Campbell is in his 2nd year at Iowa St. Oklahoma has a first-year head coach, if that's what you meant.

Cry me a f---ing river. You wouldn't know the schematics of football if it came up and slapped you in the face.

You don't think these were games we could have won? Games we went into favored?

Is Xman paid $3.5M to know them and devise a plan with them to beat inferior teams? Asking for a friend.

Eating a lot of crow myself. I think back to beating Washington State with a center who had never played. The defense was incredible that day. Now we look terrible. I never thought I would say this but I miss Mitch. At least he could run. I have never seen a worse offensive scheme. it seems for the last 10 years our qb is always worse than the opponent's qb. When are we ever going to recruit a decent qb? Look at Iowa State for god's sake. Our team speed is really inferior. Next year doesn't look much better. I will say one thing in Fleck's favor. He predicted we would struggle and have depth issues and he was right. It seems every team in the BIG is better this year except maybe Northwestern and Iowa. I think we iwll have trouble getting to 6 wins

Eating a lot of crow myself. I think back to beating Washington State with a center who had never played. The defense was incredible that day. Now we look terrible. I never thought I would say this but I miss Mitch. At least he could run. I have never seen a worse offensive scheme. it seems for the last 10 years our qb is always worse than the opponent's qb. When are we ever going to recruit a decent qb? Look at Iowa State for god's sake. Our team speed is really inferior. Next year doesn't look much better. I will say one thing in Fleck's favor. He predicted we would struggle and have depth issues and he was right. It seems every team in the BIG is better this year except maybe Northwestern and Iowa. I think we iwll have trouble getting to 6 wins

Yeah, you LOVED to rag on Mitch.

It's his 2nd year...they were 3-9 last year. But your point is well taken. They're improving rapidly, and their upset of Oklahoma ranks up there with anything the Gophers have accomplished in the last 40 years.

Hey, Peej is a fast learner. He's in over his head now, it's quite obvious.

His MO is to buy time by backhanded reference to how bad it was when he got here, how bad the culture is, then he'll sell recruits on the merit's of coming to play for him, win a lot in about four years, and leave over the middle of the night to his next "dream job".

Top Bottom