4 yard average for Connor, is it him or the offense?

gobbles03

Reaction score
Where is Demry when you need him. Connor as much as I wanted to like the kid, is just not going to get it done.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

We will not win another game with Rhoda at QB

Perhaps there was a reason that Claeys and company were letting Rhoda move on...

Perhaps there was a reason that Claeys and company were letting Rhoda move on...

Exactly, huge red flag for me on Fleck for wanting to bring back Rhoda, what on Earth did he see in him? Doesn't exactly make Fleck seem like a good evaluator of talent.

Maybe Rhoda's bio said his favorite band was Culture Club?

He's supposed have a cannon for an arm, let him shown it off or something.

Actually PJ could make it easier on Rhoda. Get rid of this inside zone concept and just hand it off to thenrunnung back. It gives him a chance to cut back immediately. Just watch Becky or M.State, no faking the option, just hand it off. why go through the disguise?

Our offense has pretty much been bottom 3rd for the past 11 years. That is a lack of recruiting. This staff can't turn around overnight what's been bad for a long time.

Pass blocking is the only good thing on offense, but receivers can't get open.

Our offense has pretty much been bottom 3rd for the past 11 years. That is a lack of recruiting. This staff can't turn around overnight what's been bad for a long time.

Exactly, this is not new or surprising

The answer is yes.

I don't blame Connor, he was a walk on guy, did his job fine last year and the start of this year, but I have trouble seriously expecting him to carry the team.

Exactly, huge red flag for me on Fleck for wanting to bring back Rhoda, what on Earth did he see in him?

I said this when it happened... PJ saw one of just two eligible QBs leaving the team... he had to keep him.

Remember the suspensions were still ongoing and being appealed.

Exactly, huge red flag for me on Fleck for wanting to bring back Rhoda, what on Earth did he see in him? Doesn't exactly make Fleck seem like a good evaluator of talent.

We have very little depth at QB as it is. Imagine if Rhoda wasn't on the team and Seth Green had his one year suspension upheld. He did it out of necessity.

+1

This offense is terrible. I feel like this is a time warp back to Kill and company running the same thing over and over...with the same result, and that result is not good. If you don't have the right players to run what you want, play to what you can. It was just awful watching the Purdue team with less talent running circles around the Gophers on offense. That speaks to Brohm's great offensive mind.
Man the rest of the year could be ugly! I better stock up on the Pepto to prepare!

This offense is terrible. I feel like this is a time warp back to Kill and company running the same thing over and over...with the same result, and that result is not good. If you don't have the right players to run what you want, play to what you can. It was just awful watching the Purdue team with less talent running circles around the Gophers on offense. That speaks to Brohm's great offensive mind.
Man the rest of the year could be ugly! I better stock up on the Pepto to prepare!

Yet Purdue's offense still scored fewer points against us this year than they did last year.

The roster

Yeah, the people blaming these two losses on Rhoda for sucking or Fleck for being a disciplinarian are oversimplifying it.

How was the weather last year?

Dry, like it was when they were actually on the field today.

David Blough threw for 391 yards and 3 TDs against our defense last year. Today he threw for 59 yards, two picks, and was benched.

Dry, like it was when they were actually on the field today.

David Blough threw for 391 yards and 3 TDs against our defense last year. Today he threw for 59 yards, two picks, and was benched.
They actually scored the same amount as last year But the difference last was we hung up 44 points on them... nice try.

Our defense stayed the same but our offense went down hill.
0c9cc6272289ecff6296b0ff6feb7f24.jpg
ca9916a884075c175ad06882d394ba57.jpg

They actually scored the same amount as last year But the difference last was we hung up 44 points on them... nice try.

No their offense scored 24 and their defense scored a TD because our WR wasn't fast enough to run down a 260 lb linebacker. Nice try.

No their offense scored 24 and their defense scored a TD because our WR wasn't fast enough to run down a 260 lb linebacker. Nice try.
Then how did their QB have 4 td's scored? Look at my screen shot bud. Your math isn't adding up. Nice try though.

And what does Purdue's offense scoring less have to do with the Gophers offense?

Our offense is terrible, something that was easily predictable.

People want to make believe that our defense was great in every game last year, or that Brohm's offense was so much better against us than Purdue's offense was last year. Neither are true.

Then how did their QB have 4 td's scored? Look at my screen shot bud. Your math isn't adding up. Nice try though.

You're not very smart are you? You can't decipher the difference between the offense scoring and the defense scoring.

Top Bottom