Illinois W
Iowa L
Michigan L
Nebraska L
Northwestern W
Wisc L

5-6.

I think you mean 5-7?

If Winfield, McGhee, and Croft are back and healthy next week I think they might beat MSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm skeptical we beat Illinois...

Buffalo W 7-17
Oregon W 48-14
Tenn W 3-3
Maryland L 31-24
Purdue L 17-31

MI State L
Illinois W
Iowa L
Michigan L
Nebraska L
Northwestern W
Wisc L

5-6.

i don't see a loss left on the schedule.

Is there any chance Washburn-McCreavey will offer a columbarium where they'll pull out your ashes and take them to Pasadena? Looks like that's the only way I'll get to a Rose Bowl...

Is there any chance Washburn-McCreavey will offer a columbarium where they'll pull out your ashes and take them to Pasadena? Looks like that's the only way I'll get to a Rose Bowl...

And you're only 16!

Need to beat Illinois, Nebraska, and Northwestern. Maybe upset Iowa. Going to be tough with injuries and bye already passed.

Indeed, time to start getting creative.

Need to beat Illinois, Nebraska, and Northwestern. Maybe upset Iowa. Going to be tough with injuries and bye already passed.
Unless the O line improves their game, none of those will happen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Unless the O line improves their game, none of those will happen.

Or, you know, we start taking steps to help them, which we did today with the jet sweep and pulling tight ends.
Next thing you know we'll be running bubble screens and pre-snap shifts. We might have an offense that a good high school would run soon!

Or, you know, we start taking steps to help them, which we did today with the jet sweep and pulling tight ends.
Next thing you know we'll be running bubble screens and pre-snap shifts. We might have an offense that a good high school would run soon!
Nothing like underscoring the fact that the O line is not executing their blocks.

With the offense we've seen so far, Illinois is the most likely win. Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa could blow us out, MSU and NW very tough. That leaves Illinois. QB is the glaring problem, along with injuries.

You all know that I hate Fleck's coaching this year, BUT
I honestly believe that we have a shot against this MSU team. At home, under the lights, and they're coming off of a really tough win.
If the Gophers how up and ball out, they have a chance.
There is literally nothing for our coordinators to lose at this point.
I don't think anyone is expecting a bowl at this point, throw the ****ing encyclopedia at them.
I really want to see what our coordinators can do when the handcuffs come off.

There were some steps today, keep those, and add a lot more for next week.

The intro to Michigan state will start with the usual Washburn-McCreavey intro.

We might as well mail in the rest of the season. Similar to when kill retired. We may never win another game!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You all know that I hate Fleck's coaching this year, BUT
I honestly believe that we have a shot against this MSU team. At home, under the lights, and they're coming off of a really tough win.
If the Gophers how up and ball out, they have a chance.
There is literally nothing for our coordinators to lose at this point.
I don't think anyone is expecting a bowl at this point, throw the ****ing encyclopedia at them.
I really want to see what our coordinators can do when the handcuffs come off.

There were some steps today, keep those, and add a lot more for next week.

I applaude your enthusiasm! This is a glass half full post for sure. I'm not buying it, but I like it!:clap:

Top Bottom