3-17 Gophers’ record in their past 20 games against in-state schools.

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
I'm just going to leave this right here Mr. Coyle. U of M, Minnesota's 5th best college hockey team! Pride on ice! Hey, but what about all those conference titles????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just going to leave this right here Mr. Coyle. U of M, Minnesota's 5th best college hockey team! Pride on ice! Hey, but what about all those conference titles????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Coyle seems intent on letting Lucia dictate terms. In other words, being a local laughing stock should be considered the new norm. The bottom line: I really question if anyone in this program cares at all about its legacy. There is certainly every indication that neither Lucia nor his players give a damn. How else do you explain the obvious and continued lack of effort this bunch puts forth virtually every time they play a focused, skilled team?

Maybe once we completely stink, Coyle might uncover his eyes, unplug his ears and actually make the obvious change that is needed. Until then, that "M" on the jerseys will stand for "mediocrity" rather than the excellence is it once represented.

Top Bottom