***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Where are all the TC sucks posters who came out after the Penn St.overtime loss? Ok,let's blame Rhoda.

No point in playing Rhodaboat at this point. Not competing in B1G West.

Never should have been in a position to let Rhoda try and lead the comeback. Content with a FG attempt and stupid enough to leave them with tons of time only needing a field goal to win. But hey, he connects with the young people.

The amount of 'fire Fleck' on Twitter is laughable.

Never should have been in a position to let Rhoda try and lead the comeback. Content with a FG attempt and stupid enough to leave them with tons of time only needing a field goal to win. But hey, he connects with the young people.

Did you really want to go for it on 4th and long when in field goal range?

Your looking at Clayes and Kill recruits. Several that have character issues Do you think Meyer or Saban would win with these kids? For god sakes, wake-up. It's going to take two solid recruiting classes to get where you play with the upper level. You clowns want instant gratification. At least give PJ and the staff a couple of years before you throw him under the bus

No draws, no screens. Maybe try a run on the last series! You had a time out. Maybe you get 15 yards or break one?

All that said, wouldn't be surprised if we beat MSU. If we lose it will be extremely tight. If Winfield and McGhee play the whole game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure a draw would work when they have 8 in the box but a screen would be nice, or a bubble screen. Maybe we don't have players to run an extravagant open offense but there needs to be some more imagination and a QB who can run if we insist on RUTM zone read for 70% of our plays.

As an aside- since I'm sick and just sitting around today watching a gamut of games- I'm struck by most of the teams using trickery with some regularity. Have we run anything that would be considered in that genre this year? Just wondered.

Your looking at Clayes and Kill recruits. Several that have character issues Do you think Meyer or Saban would win with these kids? For god sakes, wake-up. It's going to take two solid recruiting classes to get where you play with the upper level. You clowns want instant gratification. At least give PJ and the staff a couple of years before you throw him under the bus

He's choosing not to use the players he has in ways that are effective.

Purdue handed them that game on a silver platter, and they refused to take it.

I won't be surprised if this team doesn't win another game.

Not sure a draw would work when they have 8 in the box but a screen would be nice, or a bubble screen. Maybe we don't have players to run an extravagant open offense but there needs to be some more imagination and a QB who can run if we insist on RUTM zone read for 70% of our plays.

As an aside- since I'm sick and just sitting around today watching a gamut of games- I'm struck by most of the teams using trickery with some regularity. Have we run anything that would be considered in that genre this year? Just wondered.

Croft faked a bubble screen then threw behind the QB for a nice gain vs Buffalo. Other than that run of the mill play action and misdirection.

We tried 7 passes on 3rd down and converted ZERO!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

But completed 5! What kind of progressions was Connor using as he was backpeddling?

They ran a WR pass during the spring game!

He's choosing not to use the players he has in ways that are effective.

I like how the guy who repeatedly pined for Mason and Gordie Shaw to return now wags his finger at those who have grown tired to the offense repeatedly running the ball up the middle out of the shotgun. That's never going to work here. But you feel free to think it will.

I like how the guy who repeatedly pined for Mason and Gordie Shaw to return now wags his finger at those who have grown tired to the offense repeatedly running the ball up the middle out of the shotgun. That's never going to work here. But you feel free to think it will.

I assume this is directed at Ruppert

Carter isn't our #1- but he may have the best hands - if they would ever throw him the ball

You’re right it was Carter. I get my 6’s and 9’s mixed up after a few cocktails. It’s still sad Carter is not fast enough to catch a 260lb linebacker.

Top Bottom