***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not a big fan of the decision to punt with 4th and 4 at the Purdue 37 and something like 50 seconds left in the half. Why not go for it there, especially with the wind in your favor (and conversely the wind going against Purdue if you fail)? Very unsettling to be up only 14-6 given Purdue's four turnovers. As I am sure has already been mentioned, Rhoda has been terrible. The fumble was inexcusable, but he's also had a bad habit of just continuing to drift backwards on passing plays instead of making his drop and then setting his feet. I feel like we are going to regret not being more aggressive at the end of the half, especially with Purdue getting favorable win conditions in the 3rd quarter.

Ditto.

9B4689A4-E722-4DC1-9A7C-43213237A0ED.jpg

Rain is starting to get a little closer but no lightning showing up yet

If we can keep Purdue's running game under wrap I like our chances.

They just called a late hit out of bounds? Don’t you actually have to hit someone?

Weird camera work by ESPN2, as though shooting from a blimp, far away from field. LSU-FL game shot up close all the time by contrast. The game is also weird in long delays and commercial breaks, lack of continuity.

Would love to see Croft get some snaps - Rhoda cant run. Streveler looks terrific as SD now leads no. 3 Youngstown State 28-14 (ESPN3 streaming). He can run and pass.

He has to play doesn't he? PJ benched Croft because he put the ball on the ground once. Would assume he would be consistent and do the same with Rhoda.

I'm starting to lose track of how many bad calls/non calls so far.

How many times are we going to get burned playing way back on 3rd and long?

Definitely a hold at the 4 on that TD

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

#10 tackles our guy and no holding

Again, how is that not holding?? He literally had the shoulders and held him and pulled him down.

Top Bottom