***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How do you allow 16 yards on 3rd and 18?

Yet another example of how prevent defense causes **** play.

The defense looks like they haven't played football before.

That's a bad call. He isn't out of bounds. Intent to go out of bounds and out of bounds are different

Celestin gets back a few of his penalty yards. Our D looks very disorganized.

Announcer guy, there is no such thing as tackle eligible in college.

Gophers hitting QB in bounds = personal foul

Purdue hitting a receiver in the head and knocking him out = play on.

Got it.

Mitch speared in head while he's running out of bounds- no call.

3rd down twist stunt gave up a 18 yard scramble

The point is you mix it up. Bringing 4 is okay. Bringing 6 is okay. My guess is our goal is to not give up the big play, so we'll probably tend towards 4.

I think Gray's lack of success at quarterback is 100% on minmanagement of him in development.
Brewster leaving the spread after recruiting him was dumb. Moving him to receiver to play Nelson/Liedner was dumb.

He wasn't going to be a heisman winner but he had the highest ceiling for a gopher quarterback post-Mason and multiple staffs failed to take advantage of his strengths

And he's also the best Gopher in the NFL right now since he's been a solid TE and STer on a 2 year deal

Gophers going to have to get mad and play mad. Out play their coaching.

And that was NOT a late hit. He made contact in bounds! Why isnt Fleck protesting ??????

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The late hit is borderline, but will often be called against QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 downs for Purdue since they can't make this FG into the wind

Smith needs to not be so afraid of exposing his corners in man coverage. Prevent defense on 3rd and 18th is no good.

The point is you mix it up. Bringing 4 is okay. Bringing 6 is okay. My guess is our goal is to not give up the big play, so we'll probably tend towards 4.

agreed...from not being able to get off the field taking punches. I'd prefer they be more aggressive than they have been to help get negative offensive plays and force O into bad decisions

Top Bottom