***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Rhoda not comfortable in pocket.

Streveler and South Dakota look better than the Gophers (7-7 with Youngstown State). Better uniforms, too.

hey, how about that adjustment...Santoso back punting

Why is Rhoda dropping back 13 yards without pressure? Can he not step up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh if calls were HB all the way then Fleck, but if it was reads then it's on Rhoda. The throw was only Rhoda

It was right in Howard's hands. I know he set him up for a hit, but an experienced receiver comes back to the ball a little, catches it and is prepared for a hit. If the defensive back doesn't go helmet to helmet it doesn't look so bad.

That’s what the third penalty we’ve had on punts this year? Just punt the damn ball, good lord

Yes this is on fleck. Poorly managed team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

And I was criticized last sat for saying this could be an ass kicking.

This simple play calling is on fleck. we make it very hard on ourselves by calling such a vanilla, predictable offense. I don't believe our guys are not skilled and/or smart enough to run more than 3 different plays.

We have a walkon QB and a depleted WR corps. Rhoda is what he is, he isn't a great QB and has a really limited skill set. Apparently he is the best we have so the offense will make the best of it this year until someone steps up and wins the job. Going to be a long year in the Big Ten against any sort of quality defense because there is only so much we can do with the personnel we have.

It was right in Howard's hands. I know he set him up for a hit, but an experienced receiver comes back to the ball a little, catches it and is prepared for a hit. If the defensive back doesn't go helmet to helmet it doesn't look so bad.

BS- he's running a crossing route and caught the ball with his hands in a full sprint. No margin to come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the first quarter, and this board is already a dumpster fire.

Stretching the field with a 2 star QB turned WR, should be a fun game.

Someone please explain to me how we come out of West Lafayette with a W? We look terrible!

Top Bottom