***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wtf is wrong with the refs, the announcers, the f,ing coaches!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe use Santoso next time. WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two plays in a row these refs have missed already. Tageting and the blatant offsides....what the heck???

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Offsides on the first play was missed. That was a clean hit on the second play.

Good Start Gophers.

And now a ****ing facemask?

Good looking Defense.

Well this is shaping up to be an awful game. Guess we didn't wake up for the second week in a row.

Well this is shaping up to be an awful game. Guess we didn't wake up for the second week in a row.

If the personal foul is called we still have the ball

**** this game...its rigged already

And we may have targeted the QB on the TD throw.

blough steps into throw while he's getting lit up; Rhoda throws a swing pass off his back foot with someone still 6 feet away

smh

I dunno man... there better be a good reason Santoso wasn't in there. The honeymoon with this coaching staff is wearing thin.

Winfield out and the secondary was lost out there. Going to be a long afternoon if they don't wake up.

The Gophers are very poorly coached again.

What a joke on defense. Total breakdown. Please put in a quarterback who doesn't float the ball before someone else gets killed, even if you have to burn a redshirt. So sick of watching horsesh*t Qb play.

I dunno man... there better be a good reason Santoso wasn't in there. The honeymoon with this coaching staff is wearing thin.

Robb smith isn't the answer!!!

Winfield out and the secondary was lost out there. Going to be a long afternoon if they don't wake up.

3 wide open receivers. Winfield wouldn't have covered them all.

Top Bottom