***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Are you kidding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleck said if players go against the Culture they won't play and he doesn't care about wins and losses. The part I don't understand is athletics is part of the culture and we have some failing going on yet they're still on the field. Wierd.

Or you know, a good dual threat qb because no pocket passer has done well in Minnesota with the rare exception of when we got lucky with Eric Decker.
If Weber didn't have him then I'm not sure even he would have succeeded.

Weber didn't have Decker his SR year and you can make a good argument that was his best year.

I've not seen a program alert on ESPN 2 regarding the delay of resumption, or channel. Those budget cuts are hitting hard.

I don't even listen to PJ talk out loud and I have read the quotes. "We don't focus on the result - we focus on the how" and that he doesn't care about wins/losses in his first year - he is only interested in installing his culture. I could get out the google machine and find your precious links, but this isn't even worth it. He has said it many times and I don't know how anyone that comes here could have missed it - been discussed multiple times.

On News now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just an FYI - Croft took reps in warm-up

I'm still seeing Buffalo and Western Michigan in a barn burner on espn news

I don't even listen to PJ talk out loud and I have read the quotes. "We don't focus on the result - we focus on the how" and that he doesn't care about wins/losses in his first year - he is only interested in installing his culture. I could get out the google machine and find your precious links, but this isn't even worth it. He has said it many times and I don't know how anyone that comes here could have missed it - been discussed multiple times.

I'm fine with that.

Guys...we don't have depth and we don't have players. Case in point. Brooks and Smith both had a wide open field on their long runs. The both got caught from behind. Good backs, but we're not talking Barber and Maroney here.

I'm still seeing Buffalo and Western Michigan in a barn burner on espn news
Would suck to be a fan of wmu or buffalo and not get to see the end

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Frigging ESPN- they wait to announce the game's moved until 7" have run off the clock?

Can Rhoda throw without running backwards today? Jeeze.

Set your feet- no one near you connor

Top Bottom