***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Anyone have a weather update? Is this supposed to pass over quickly?

We have to go into the small inadequate locker room that the entire team doesn't even fit onto.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Gophers cannot cover W R screens and tunnel screens well at all. Number of times that play has become explosive is disheartening. Hopefully the Gophers can eke out a win in the end

How is this not a coaching issue? No blaring mistakes, just ineffective and lack of game adjustments... they basically were handing the ball and the game to us, making huge mistakes 4 turn overs, and we're behind?

I don't understand how you could be upset. We're +3 in turnovers. The ball is the program, bro.

Have no idea how this team drives 80 yards and scores.

We have one of the worst defenses in all of BCS, regardless of these turnovers. We also have one of the worst run blocking teams in college football. It's very deflating to watch. This team has regressed so much from last year. Sure hope they know how to recruit. Not convinced these guys can coach up players to play to their potential.

Let me guess, you posted the exact same thing when we were losing at home to Purdue 28-23 at halftime last year?

So...how will the ref's screw us at the end? I predict a late hit call on a long 3rd down play giving Purdue a first down to run out the clock.

not sure they need the last second screw call....

How is this not a coaching issue? No blaring mistakes, just ineffective and lack of game adjustments... they basically were handing the ball and the game to us, making huge mistakes 4 turn overs, and we're behind?

Serious question, what would you do differently? You have a QB with a super limited skill set and only 1 or maybe 2 capable receivers against a defense that has been pretty solid all season. Bout the only thing we can really hope for at this point is that Smith or Brooks can break off a long run because Rhoda is not going to be able to beat them with his arm. Green must be a trainwreck because if he can't get on the field with Rhoda in front of him I don't like his chances of being the future at QB.

On the road, in bad weather, only down by two. Rhoda is managing one heck of a game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rhoda is a d3 quarterback. I broke 3 remotes the last couple years watching Leidner and his horrible passes. Now we have to watch this ****? Can we recruit a qb who can throw and run?

What throws has he missed? The fumble was terrible but I can’t think of any wide open guys has missed. We have two receivers left and is Lingen the only TE playing?

Serious question, what would you do differently? You have a QB with a super limited skill set and only 1 or maybe 2 capable receivers against a defense that has been pretty solid all season. Bout the only thing we can really hope for at this point is that Smith or Brooks can break off a long run because Rhoda is not going to be able to beat them with his arm. Green must be a trainwreck because if he can't get on the field with Rhoda in front of him I don't like his chances of being the future at QB.

Exactly, Fleck doesn't have the personnel to run his offense very effectively. I'm guessing Brohm's offense would struggle with this team too if he was coach.

This shouldn't be a surprise. We hired a D.C. who had a 75th/85th ranked defense at Arkansas. Why would anyone think we'd be good?

This shouldn't be a surprise. We hired a D.C. who had a 75th/85th ranked defense at Arkansas. Why would anyone think we'd be good?

So far we've given up half as many points to Purdue as we did at home last year.

So 8-15 for 57 yards is good?....He also back peddles on every drop back pass.

I am looking at this critically too because it’s ugly but the Gophers are not sending out many receivers for routes, and outside of Johnson and maybe Lingen they are not guys that make plays. Rhoda has had to throw it away a few times and has made a handful of very nice passes today.

Sitting in the basketball arena during delay. Thankfully they turned off the Maryland game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, but don't remember. All I know is that they look abysmal to me, especially on defense.

The D created 4 turnovers and has given up 16 points with a couple of short fields....This game will be lost by one the worst offenses in college football history.

Top Bottom