***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Lingen hurt. Again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have one of the worst defenses in all of BCS, regardless of these turnovers. We also have one of the worst run blocking teams in college football. It's very deflating to watch. This team has regressed so much from last year. Sure hope they know how to recruit. Not convinced these guys can coach up players to play to their potential.

We have one of the worst defenses in all of BCS, regardless of these turnovers. We also have one of the worst run blocking teams in college football. It's very deflating to watch. This team has regressed so much from last year. Sure hope they know how to recruit. Not convinced these guys can coach up players to play to their potential.

...I don't think that's true at all. We have our weaknesses and aren't great. It's a step back from previous years, but it's not surprising with our suspensions and graduations.

You gotta be kidding me

Purdue is gonna go ballistic if this is overturned

I think the defense will take a step back due to switching from a primarily man scheme to zone scheme takes some time to adjust.

The line was always pretty poor last year IMO

Top Bottom