***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Going to be a long day indeed after that first series on offense and defense!

Offsides on the first play was missed. That was a clean hit on the second play.
Two years ago I wouldn't argue one bit with you on that. The Gophs have had guys ejected for hits like this in the last two years.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Targeting against the Gophers NEVER called!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They could stop this game right now and it would be a great little model of Minnesota sports as I know them.

I count 8 in the box on that RUTM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seriously. with this offense, I don't understand why we fired Claeys. its the same sh!t.

Threw some of my $58 of ISU winnings with $30 on Purdue -170. Rhoda needs to go. That's entirely on him for Howard getting hurt, and a lot of MD loss is that he can't run a read option

7 in the box and we audible to RUTM.

Come on Rhoda hang on to the ball and run or just go sit down on the sidelines!

Threw some of my $58 of ISU winnings with $30 on Purdue -170. Rhoda needs to go. That's entirely on him for Howard getting hurt, and a lot of MD loss is that he can't run a read option

This crap is on Fleck not Rhoda.

This will be a fun season of the same wrong offense over and over. Every season we get more vanilla and worse, no matter the oc

OK he got it, but we are at a point where we go for it on 4th from our own 34 in 1Q. Great.

Need to take as much time as possible on this drive.

Never said Winfield would have stopped that TD throw just that he is a key player for us.

Was hearing on 1500 that we have a couple possible QB commits, one best we'd have since early 2000s. Anybody know which 2 that'd be?

Wow, that was ballsy going for it on your own 30.

What a joke on defense. Total breakdown. Please put in a quarterback who doesn't float the ball before someone else gets killed, even if you have to burn a redshirt. So sick of watching horsesh*t Qb play.

Hard to throw that pass into a 20 mph wind

Eh if calls were HB all the way then Fleck, but if it was reads then it's on Rhoda. The throw was only Rhoda

This simple play calling is on fleck. we make it very hard on ourselves by calling such a vanilla, predictable offense. I don't believe our guys are not skilled and/or smart enough to run more than 3 different plays.

Top Bottom