***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'm really starting to become a fan of Kamal Martin

Our 3rd and long defense is horrible. Middle of the field is open 90% of the time.

Hey man, just trying to give a potential explanation. Like I said a post later, I agreed, it wasn't the right choice.

No worries- just frustrated watching this show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big storms coming. I'm guessing we'll see a delay in the 4th.

:12 on the game clock and :09 on the play clock and the announcers say, "will they run a play is the question".

Croft will probably play next week. Same with McGhee.

Why? We have the lead and the wind now.

I think we score in the 3rd with the wind and have a 2 td cushion going into the 4th when they have a storm and possibly stronger winds

You run up the middle people sound like my mom watching football. Any run up the middle that doesn't get good yardage was a dumb call.

I think we score in the 3rd with the wind and have a 2 td cushion going into the 4th when they have a storm and possibly stronger winds

I guess if it rains that might negate their wind advantage. But of course none of this is predictable.

Fumbling on the 10 isn't an egregious mistake?

I am starting to get the feeling that Fleck wants to tank this season so that he can show he is a "turnaround" miracle worker next year.

You run up the middle people sound like my mom watching football. Any run up the middle that doesn't get good yardage was a dumb call.

Seems like you haven't been following team. The Rutm plays don't work 95% of the time.

Top Bottom