***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Rhoda is a d3 quarterback. I broke 3 remotes the last couple years watching Leidner and his horrible passes. Now we have to watch this ****? Can we recruit a qb who can throw and run?

Well time for another drink. Hopefully that will erase any memory of this game regardless of how the final score turns out.

Still glad we kicked off in the 3rd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends what the wind is like after the delay. ;)

That said, this could be a blessing in disguise. Our defense needs to rest, and we need to regroup overall.

Wow, usually not into conspiracy theories, but anyone else find it suspicious that the delay is called literally seconds after the home team takes the lead...

Still glad we kicked off in the 3rd?

Doesn't matter, no one knew what the score would be. We don't throw well wind or no wind. I'd rather have the passing team have to battle the wind at the end. Plus we have the wind now for a long fgs.

Wow, usually not into conspiracy theories, but anyone else find it suspicious that the delay is called literally seconds after the home team takes the lead...

Considering how much our defense has been on the field, I wouldn't consider it a bad thing.

No, you avoid killing it mid drive unless you need to, like delayed penalty

And what would that conspiracy be? It's not baseball.

If anything it's good for us, they have all the momentum.

Anybody else feel like they're watching an old episode of Brewster Ball?

What an awful game. Rhoda fumble and terrible offensive play calling when on the last drive before the half. Wake me up when the Michigan St game starts.

I think the delay actually helps us. We need time to regroup and figure something out for our offense.

:12 on the game clock and :09 on the play clock and the announcers say, "will they run a play is the question".

I thought the same thing....dip s$@+ announcers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How is this not a coaching issue? No blaring mistakes, just ineffective and lack of game adjustments... they basically were handing the ball and the game to us, making huge mistakes 4 turn overs, and we're behind?

So...how will the ref's screw us at the end? I predict a late hit call on a long 3rd down play giving Purdue a first down to run out the clock.

Top Bottom