***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

There are certain undeniable truths in the universe.

For example:

There are 24 hours in the day.

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

There are 365 days in a year.

And if the Gopher football team can find a way to lose, they'll do it.

Just the way it is.

Sickening, rest of the year is rebuild. RTFB.

Please let that be the last throw of Rhoda’s career. He’s a smart kid he’s got a good job lined up. He should start looking forward to that

That pick 6 sums up our offensive talent perfectly. Rhoda is an awful QB and our #1 WR is not fast enough to run down a 260 lb linebacker.

This team is going nowhere with Rhoda. He backpeddles before he throws. He can't run at all. Worthless!!

If Rhoda plays the full game next week, I will be disappointed in our coaching staff.

No draws, no screens. Maybe try a run on the last series! You had a time out. Maybe you get 15 yards or break one?

All that said, wouldn't be surprised if we beat MSU. If we lose it will be extremely tight. If Winfield and McGhee play the whole game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They'll be lucky to get 5 and I don't blame the kids

Well good for you. Who do you blame, then? The kids aren't good enough to beat decent teams in the B1.

Wow bailing after 2 Big games. I will giving PJF time before making judgments.

31-17 vs a team that's won 3 Big Ten games. A stinker last week.

To their credit they did open up the playbook more but we are seriously limited at QB and defensive back. No changes made and we trot out a guy that can't run at CB. Play a walk on!

We had breakdowns and gave huge conversions on third and longs.

Clock management.

That pick 6 sums up our offensive talent perfectly. Rhoda is an awful QB and our #1 WR is not fast enough to run down a 260 lb linebacker.

Carter isn't our #1- but he may have the best hands - if they would ever throw him the ball

Top Bottom