***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Getting upset I'm going to miss part of Riley/Lee vs their fans

I get we are not Ohio State, but 62 points with 10 minutes to play

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Suited up but suspended.

Was that reported? I thought PJ said on Tuesday he was back - just needed to work his way back up the depth chart. Maybe others can work themselves down the chart instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that reported? I thought PJ said on Tuesday he was back - just needed to work his way back up the depth chart. Maybe others can work themselves down the chart instead?

It's my (novice) take on the situation. Nothing official.

He'll blame our special teams because it's the next most obvious thing that he has no "control" over.
Needs to give his supporters excuse.

He'll say we can't turn it over in the red zone. Then he'll say this loss is on him. Which more than last week, I might agree. Of course if they pull it out everything changes [emoji23].

CR15 has 2 INTs and 1 FUM in the redzone already this year. Doesn't seem like something PJ would normally accept.

Twitter is saying ESPN News...

I get we are not Ohio State, but 62 points with 10 minutes to play

Can't compare week to week. Every week is different.

Western Michigan in a 3 OT battle with Buffalo right now.

I don't blame coaching nearly as much this week as last. The 2nd half has been puzzling, but they changed a lot in the last week.

With that said, there is no need to speculate those wondering if PJ is sacrificing this year. He has said as much. He doesn't care about wins this year. He has said it and you can see it. Really disappointing, but I guess he feels he is making some point.

Can you provide some quotes? I don't remember him saying this.

Fleck did have the best recruiting class in the MAC the year after going 1-11

Can you provide some quotes? I don't remember him saying this.

PJ has said multiple times this year that he doesn't care about wins/losses this year. Many times.

Is ESPN News going to keep that goalie ticker on the screen? I hope not takes up a good chunk of the screen.

PJ has said multiple times this year that he doesn't care about wins/losses this year. Many times.

I don't know why the fan base cares so much about this year. If we win the west in year 3 or 4, I could care less if we won a single game this year.

I don't know why the fan base cares so much about this year. If we win the west in year 3 or 4, I could care less if we won a single game this year.

Yep...why in the world would the fan base care about wins or losses?

Because you shouldn't have to lose more than needed now to be good in the future.

Quote and link? Why do I suspect you're taking this out of context.

Is ESPN News going to keep that goalie ticker on the screen? I hope not takes up a good chunk of the screen.

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven’t gone back and read the earlier msgs in this thread, so pardon me if this has been talked about.
Why do we always have to have a chicken sh!t offense that is afraid to let the players play? Purdue has made a lot of mistakes, but they are throwing the book at us! They are trying everything to win. It so looks like we are afraid to let our players play, and are playing not to lose instead of playing to win. So, so, so, so, frustrating!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Double ditto - this has been going on for years. Stone Age offense.

Because you shouldn't have to lose more than needed now to be good in the future.

How do you know what is needed? If they win in year 3/4, I assume they were building up to that while losing games in year 1.

Top Bottom