***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

4-1 winning the turnover battle and we are only up by 8 points! UGH

Uh....pass interference on Lingen

Where did they drag these refs out from?

Don't understand how that was spotted outside the 1

That was my thought. Would have been a 55 harder.

Kicking a field goal gives you a small chance at 17-6 and a small chance at 14-6+
Punting gives you almost a 0% chance at anything other than 14-6

Should be up more, but the way things have gone so far, we might not need anymore.

Well, Purdue is still Purdue.

That, and we're seeing an effort to spread their defense out. I like our chances.

Refs and Rhoda need to play/officiate better the second half.

Should be up more

Rhoda.....Uggg

Boy would I have love to have seen play action after the first first down on that last drive. I was begging for it! Perfect spot! Perfect field position and time left, instead they do a poor play action on 2nd down. Go for the kill there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhoda isn't going to be a game winner, but he isn't a turn over machine, so he won't kill you either.

Yeah, this defense is one of the worst in the country...are you nuts?

Well, what I've seen is this: over the past two weeks, the only way we get off the field is from a drop or poor pass. We just can't stop anyone.

The announcers and refs should be locked in a room together for a week as punishment.

Don't understand how that was spotted outside the 1

Judgement call. Did he touch it while out of bounds? Was he awarded the fair catch when he possessed it?

Not a big fan of the decision to punt with 4th and 4 at the Purdue 37 and something like 50 seconds left in the half. Why not go for it there, especially with the wind in your favor (and conversely the wind going against Purdue if you fail)? Very unsettling to be up only 14-6 given Purdue's four turnovers. As I am sure has already been mentioned, Rhoda has been terrible. The fumble was inexcusable, but he's also had a bad habit of just continuing to drift backwards on passing plays instead of making his drop and then setting his feet. I feel like we are going to regret not being more aggressive at the end of the half, especially with Purdue getting favorable win conditions in the 3rd quarter.

What was the number of the player who got away with the targeting on Howard? Dollars to donuts he makes a game changing play in the 2nd half.

Top Bottom