***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I love running out of the shotgun near the goal line with a QB that doesn't run.

Rhoda with the back pedal again... thank god he didn't have to throw it more than 3 yards past the LOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh - we run an outside jet sweep, Purdue puts less in the box, we RUTM for 30. Who woulda thunk?

I think McCrary should be the goalline back

I am surprised we don't see Wozniak used more in those types of situations. It seems like he is catching the ball better this year.

A higher 4* than Gray?

I think Gray's lack of success at quarterback is 100% on minmanagement of him in development.
Brewster leaving the spread after recruiting him was dumb. Moving him to receiver to play Nelson/Liedner was dumb.

He wasn't going to be a heisman winner but he had the highest ceiling for a gopher quarterback post-Mason and multiple staffs failed to take advantage of his strengths

Horrible coaching. RUTM, interception by the D and a TD.

Do we have to rip the walk on qb everytime he doesn't look like a NFL prospect?

This o line is no bueno. We’ll be lucky to get 5 more first downs today.

Huh - we run an outside jet sweep, Purdue puts less in the box, we RUTM for 30. Who woulda thunk?

It's almost as if when the players execute better, we gain more yards. Crazy!

I think Gray's lack of success at quarterback is 100% on minmanagement of him in development.
Brewster leaving the spread after recruiting him was dumb. Moving him to receiver to play Nelson/Liedner was dumb.

He wasn't going to be a heisman winner but he had the highest ceiling for a gopher quarterback post-Mason and multiple staffs failed to take advantage of his strengths

Gray could have also been a fantastic college wr.

They've tried to run the ball 3 times to the outside already with very little success.

I'd try kicking it somewhat high into this wind. Can be tough to catch for the kick return blockers.

It's almost as if when the players execute better, we gain more yards. Crazy!

Helps when there are only 6 in the box.

Top Bottom