Weather could be a big factor tomorrow

The game is on the road and I am in the mood to watch an old fashioned slobby muddy plow fest, for a change. Bring it on. I will be safely located in front of a TV.

Sounds like RUTM weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it's RUTMWLTDEU (Run Up The Middle While Leaving The Defensive End Unblocked) weather.

Sounds like RUTM weather

Two TEs and a fullback with Brooks, McCrary and Smith pounding the ball sounds like a recipe for success on a cold, rainy day.
Unfortunately, it looks like this OC only knows how to make ice cubes.

With that kind of weather I'm concerned about dehydration.

It won’t be an all game slop fest. It’ll likely start warm as dry with temperatures around 80. Then a line of showers and storms is possible in the 2nd half.

Been there 5 times....never saw the sun and every single time it drizzled. it is a rotten place to play. The receivers have the advantage so it could get ugly for us real quick.

Weather, er whether we derp it up like last week will also be a factor.

What's the humidity supposed to be like?? In all seriousness though I like our chances better with crappy weather.

So, will this be one of those 17-14 games with both side turning the ball over 4-5 times?

The game is on the road and I am in the mood to watch an old fashioned slobby muddy plow fest, for a change. Bring it on. I will be safely located in front of a TV.

Unfortunately rain can favor a passing offense. However, wind might help.

Weather Underground has it being partly cloudy and in the 80s the entire game with no chance of rain.

This says dry until 6:00.
64c8d4beeff4da0c0a091938525ef8ac.jpg

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Certainly sounds like the type of weather that works to our advantage. I'd expect to see Croft get some increased playing time if that's the case.....and if he's done enough to get back into Fleck's good graces.

Weather Underground has it being partly cloudy and in the 80s the entire game with no chance of rain.

Regardless of the rain, the winds will be very strong which should make it interesting.

Certainly sounds like the type of weather that works to our advantage. I'd expect to see Croft get some increased playing time if that's the case.....and if he's done enough to get back into Fleck's good graces.

If Fleck doesn't want Rhoda to run to keep the defense honest then yes Croft needs to play. We'll be way too predictable otherwise.

If Fleck doesn't want Rhoda to run to keep the defense honest then yes Croft needs to play. We'll be way too predictable otherwise.

I think maybe he just doesn't want him to run so he doesn't get hurt so that ... he doesn't have to play Croft or someone else all the time ;)

Granted, I get the jist of your idea there and agree with the last sentence.

It's not an either/or...Fleck didn't want him to run because Croft was not available to step in if Rhoda went down to injury. Having Croft back hopefully means Fleck opens the playbook to allow Rhoda to run when the opportunity is there. If that is the case and the offense still sputters like last week, maybe we do see Croft.

It's still looking like the line of storms will move through 5-6pm. Warm, windy, and dry before that.

It's still looking like the line of storms will move through 5-6pm. Warm, windy, and dry before that.

Yeah, looks like they moved the rain back. Initially they were saying around 3. Hopefully it holds off until the game is over. Regardless, the wind will be a factor.

Yeah, looks like they moved the rain back. Initially they were saying around 3. Hopefully it holds off until the game is over. Regardless, the wind will be a factor.

Wouldn't rain be good for us, as the team with the inferior passing attack?

Top Bottom