Week 6 Other Games Thread

Cyclones may pull the biggest upset of the year.

Anyone think all the media pundits will finally remove themselves from the NW bandwagon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge upset

Third string QB

...something about an apple falling from a tree...

His dad was a GREAT college QB.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Buford P Justice line from Smoky and the Bandit to his son. Something along the lines of "you are not of my loins. When I get home I'm gonna slap yo' momma"

Put $7/77 ISU when they had the 16-24 drive going, hedged it with them +5.5 and OU ML with the lines moving, so ended up net $58. Would be satisfied if Vikings get Mayfield, either him or Rudolph are great NFL qbs.

I guess the sister of a Western Michigan player ran onto the field after her brother scored a TD.

Michigan is struggling with Michigan State.

Go Gophers!!

His dad was a GREAT college QB.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Buford P Justice line from Smoky and the Bandit to his son. Something along the lines of "you are not of my loins. When I get home I'm gonna slap yo' momma"

He had a great arm. Made lots of dumb throws. 35 TDs, 35 picks. Completion percentage and rating on par with Leidner.

Spielman looks elite. Too bad we couldn't reel him in.

What a game in Ann Arbor. Weather makes it all the more fun. I wasn't impressed in the least with Mich in the 3 games I watched -- especially on O. This pretty much confirms they've taken a huge step back.

MSU Up Four with the Ball and Two Minutes Left

I hope they spend all week celebrating.

wisky just kicking the sheet out of the cobbers, they turned it on big time somehow

WI will probably be playing for a spot in the playoffs in the BT championship. I don't see a loss on their schedule. Michigan just isn't that good. Sigh.

WI will probably be playing for a spot in the playoffs in the BT championship. I don't see a loss on their schedule. Michigan just isn't that good. Sigh.

You must not have heard that Wisconsin is on the decline. PM ruppert for details.

Michigan fans have lofty expectations for what they think the program should accomplish. Tops on the list are beat the team down south and beat little brother. I have to believe folks in Ann Arbor are starting get tired of Harbaugh's act and he has to be feeling the heat. Lose to the Buckeyes and his fate might be sealed.

Michigan fans have lofty expectations for what they think the program should accomplish. Tops on the list are beat the team down south and beat little brother. I have to believe folks in Ann Arbor are starting get tired of Harbaugh's act and he has to be feeling the heat. Lose to the Buckeyes and his fate might be sealed.

This would be delightful for 13 B1G fanbases. Well, maybe Sparty will be sad to see him go!

Those were epic game conditions at Michigan. Their defense is elite, but they were down to their third string QB I believe. They have how many new starters? If they fire Harbaugh they are fools. Surely the Richrod and Hoke experience will give Harbaugh as long as he wants in Ann Arbor. Meyer and Dantonio are great coaches and Meyer in particular is playing with a loaded roster.

Those were epic game conditions at Michigan. Their defense is elite, but they were down to their third string QB I believe. They have how many new starters? If they fire Harbaugh they are fools. Surely the Richrod and Hoke experience will give Harbaugh as long as he wants in Ann Arbor. Meyer and Dantonio are great coaches and Meyer in particular is playing with a loaded roster.

He is currently 1-4 against his biggest rivals and will likely go 1-5 by years end. While there is a good chance he'll stick around one more year, go 0fer against them after next year and Harbaugh will be packing his khakis.

Top Bottom