wisconsin at Nebraska
Washington State at Oregon
Stanford at Utah
Illinois at Iowa
Cal at Washington
San Diego State at UNLV
etc.

I'd like to see Nebby take down becky!

I guess I do too but oh man ... I kinda want to see the Neb dumpster fire really take off....

I kind of wonder if we should be pulling for Nebraska to do just well enough to keep Riley.

I guess I do too but oh man ... I kinda want to see the Neb dumpster fire really take off....

A hunched over Riley with hands on knees and head down has become a frequent sighting. Nebraska fading will aid our rise as we compete for recruits. If this is a typical Wisconsin defense which it appears to be I'm going to be chomping popcorn all night. Nationally televised game under the lights, a hostile crowd (vs Riley/Lee), enormous weight of expectations. I almost feel bad for Lee. Almost.

A hunched over Riley with hands on knees and head down has become a frequent sighting. Nebraska fading will aid our rise as we compete for recruits. If this is a typical Wisconsin defense which it appears to be I'm going to be chomping popcorn all night. Nationally televised game under the lights, a hostile crowd (vs Riley/Lee), enormous weight of expectations weighing on them. I almost feel bad for Lee. Almost.

If it goes bad I don't feel bad for Lee.

Some of his INTs were pretty much unforgivable. Some not his fault, but a few he straight up chucked it with seemingly no effort to throw the pass in any kind of form and ... didn't work out.

NC State over Louisville by 14. Without looking at exact history, I always felt like the Wolfpack is a lot like us. Mostly a mid- to lower-level bowl team occasionally threatening to make a step up ... except they don't take it.

I'm not sure if I root for them because they're like us or root against because I don't want them to get there before us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I’ll aay it again, Louisville is not a good team this year. Some stars on board, but not a good team

NC State over Louisville by 14. Without looking at exact history, I always felt like the Wolfpack is a lot like us. Mostly a mid- to lower-level bowl team occasionally threatening to make a step up ... except they don't take it.

I'm not sure if I root for them because they're like us or root against because I don't want them to get there before us.

I was thinking the same thing. (similar to us)

I’ll aay it again, Louisville is not a good team this year. Some stars on board, but not a good team

Agreed. They have a truly great college QB (and one who may not even play QB in the NFL), and not a lot else. People have been pumping up Maryland and Purdue on the basis of their games against Texas and Louisville, respectively, but neither Texas or Louisville is particularly good.

Agreed. They have a truly great college QB (and one who may not even play QB in the NFL), and not a lot else. People have been pumping up Maryland and Purdue on the basis of their games against Texas and Louisville, respectively, but neither Texas or Louisville is particularly good.

Agree with all sentiments made

Spot on. Can't see how Louisville stays ranked.

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the list. Do I root against the team I hate the most or enjoy the dumpster fire a little longer?

I'm cheering for NCState because of Ryan Finley. Only because I know his dad, who was a pretty good athlete himself, and was a member of the winning 1983 Legion World Series team.

Side note, Ryan's uncle (his father Pat's older brother, Tim) was a college roommate of Tom Lehman.

Iowa & Illinois trading fumbles in the first 90 secs of their game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGA looking impressive early

George, for Illinois, just lost the game on that Int. throw imo. Very Penn State like (Gophers/Penn State).

George, for Illinois, just lost the game on that Int. throw imo. Very Penn State like (Gophers/Penn State).

Don't get the comparison. The horrible interception if I remember correctly was when the Gophs were ahead early 4th qtr and may have put that game firmly in our pocket. This is a mid 1st half int with plenty of time left and Illinois is behind? But other than those things they're the same[emoji6]

So whoever wins tonight's game between Nebraska and Wisconsin is probably the Big Ten West champ right?

Iowa playing down to Illinois level. What a sloppy game. Can't wait for the Gopher game to start already.

Wadley with the complete olé block on a QB sack- guess he wouldn't get PT for Kill or PJ!

George Jr with killer INT. Probably blew the chance for the upset.

Northwestern 2nd targeting call today. It's at least their third of season. Pat...are you teaching targeting? Hahahaha.

Top Bottom