LSU Posters Want Fleck

Lol, too bad they gave Orgeron a $12 million buyout this year.

Does Fleck's wife want to live in Louisiana?

No worries. This is his dream job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, too bad they gave Orgeron a $12 million buyout this year.

That's chump change for them. Though I think PJ a Midwest guy, it's where his Recruiting connections are, most of the helmet schools in these parts are Big Ten and jumping between conference schools is generally throwned upon. I'd be worried in a couple years if Kelly is out the door in South Bend

That's chump change for them. Though I think PJ a Midwest guy, it's where his Recruiting connections are, most of the helmet schools in these parts are Big Ten and jumping between conference schools is generally throwned upon. I'd be worried in a couple years if Kelly is out the door in South Bend

Friend of mine (ND alum) told me he wanted to fire Kelly and hire Fleck before we did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Exactly. Why would LSU want to hire our jerk of a coach who couldn't even beat Maryland in his 4th game ever here? What a bunch of fools down there! :rolleyes:

They're ready to dump Ed after less than a year... you think they'd be all that patient?

Edit: Just over a year.

They're ready to dump Ed after less than a year... you think they'd be all that patient?

Edit: Just over a year.

Yes, like we are! Nice to see fans are basically the same all over. I wonder though if they have a Zen Master of Passive Aggressiveness who manages to pledge his support while never missing a chance to whine about every perceived misstep.

Yes, like we are! Nice to see fans are basically the same all over. I wonder though if they have a Zen Master of Passive Aggressiveness who manages to pledge his support while never missing a chance to whine about every perceived misstep.

I suspect we're a bit more patient here than down there. Or at least the expectations are different.

I know a mid-range booster there. The people with money aren't blaming Ed. They're not going to get rid of him yet.

As much as I like to complain about his games against Buffalo and Maryland (and frankly his schemes), I do like Fleck the coach, character developer, and person.
I hope that he's here for the long haul, and it's pretty evident that he's facing a bit of a learning curve in the B1G. He needs time to figure it out here before he'll be ready to make another jump again.

In the non-Catholic world it doesn't matter- but I am relatively certain Notre Dame has never hired a divorced coach and can't see the fathers allowing it.

In the non-Catholic world it doesn't matter- but I am relatively certain Notre Dame has never hired a divorced coach and can't see the fathers allowing it.

ND has pull. They can get his first marriage anulled.

I think of this as something like the B1G's supposed instance that new members meet some academic standards.

It's a thing... right up until it suddenly isn't.

I know a mid-range booster there. The people with money aren't blaming Ed. They're not going to get rid of him yet.

As much as I like to complain about his games against Buffalo and Maryland (and frankly his schemes), I do like Fleck the coach, character developer, and person.
I hope that he's here for the long haul, and it's pretty evident that he's facing a bit of a learning curve in the B1G. He needs time to figure it out here before he'll be ready to make another jump again.

What makes you say that after one conference game?

I think of this as something like the B1G's supposed instance that new members meet some academic standards.

It's a thing... right up until it suddenly isn't.

Possibly- the fathers are sticklers for their rules though! But I'm certainly not going to worry about PJ going anywhere until he's incredibly successful here- and then I probably won't worry either since the job will be very attractive to other coaches!

Yes, they rules on morality, just ask the alter boys. Oops, I didn't say that did I?

Possibly- the fathers are sticklers for their rules though! But I'm certainly not going to worry about PJ going anywhere until he's incredibly successful here- and then I probably won't worry either since the job will be very attractive to other coaches!

If for some reason PJ goes to greener pastures I'll always remember sitting in the light rain at the South Dakota game (I think it was that one) where I thought how nice it would be to have a coach that was good enough to leave for better places....

I feel like the Catholic church has biggest fish to fry than if the football coach at ND has been divorced. I mean...they have been hiding a child sex abuse scandal for 100? years.

If Fleck leaves that means he was successful here. If he was successful here that means the program is in better shape than it was when he took over. If the program is in better shape then I'm happy.

Once in my lifetime I'd like to see a coach leave for being good, rather than getting fired for losing a lot of games.

I feel like the Catholic church has biggest fish to fry than if the football coach at ND has been divorced. I mean...they have been hiding a child sex abuse scandal for 100? years.

If Fleck leaves that means he was successful here. If he was successful here that means the program is in better shape than it was when he took over. If the program is in better shape then I'm happy.

Once in my lifetime I'd like to see a coach leave for being good, rather than getting fired for losing a lot of games.

Neither of the last two coaching changes were due to losing games.

... he was raised Catholic and appears to be raising his children Catholic. They would be just fine with it especially if he's openly advocating for religious engagement which he's doing even at Minnesota.

... he was raised Catholic and appears to be raising his children Catholic. They would be just fine with it especially if he's openly advocating for religious engagement which he's doing even at Minnesota.

No its spirituality- not religion[emoji57]

Neither of the last two coaching changes were due to losing games.

He said "fired" for losing games.

Brewster was fired. (for losing games)
Interim dude doesn't count.
Kill wasn't fired.
Claeys was fired (for losing games, especially in the 4th quarter). Coyle stated that as a factor.
Sure, mix in the whole scandal thing too if you want.

People on here are funny. One minute they want to blame Claeys' firing on the scandal, the next day they don't want say that's the reason.

He said "fired" for losing games.

Brewster was fired. (for losing games)
Interim dude doesn't count.
Kill wasn't fired.
Claeys was fired (for losing games, especially in the 4th quarter). Coyle stated that as a factor.
Sure, mix in the whole scandal thing too if you want.

People on here are funny. One minute they want to blame Claeys' firing on the scandal, the next day they don't want say that's the reason.

Claeys wasn't fired for losing games, that's for sure. Coyle fired him so he could bring in his own guy, Fleck (which he had every right to do as a new AD). Coyle just used the scandal as a way to make himself look like a savior of the program when it wasn't really needed and most fans saw right through it. It just made Coyle look bad.

Top Bottom