Barstool Sports Tailgate Tour Coming to Minnesota

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Barstool Sports is a huge sports and entertainment media group, especially among college aged kids. Would be cool to see them on campus.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Barstool Sports is a huge sports and entertainment media group, especially among college aged kids. Would be cool to see them on campus.

I agree with your thoughts on Barstool and think the show would draw really well here if set up proper space, but the title of this thread is inaccurate as it is not yet decided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are we going to send him for another pizza review? He did already give Black Sheep a high mark

Barstool would be fantastic on campus. They do snap stories at tailgates that you a lot of people are exposed to. Would be nice exposure to MN, and would probably bring a lot of people out to the tailgate. Wish I could be there, I'm sure it'l be a blast. Make sure you all vote. Losing to Youngstown State in a Twitter poll would be more embarrassing than losing to a Maryland team on it's 3rd QB.

Where are we going to send him for another pizza review? He did already give Black Sheep a high mark

Mesa is the obvious answer

Now my question is, by two weeks did they mean the weekend of the 14th or the 21st? 14th is a night game and there is also hockey at home that weekend, but 21st is homecoming and has the parade and stuff surrounding that.

Now my question is, by two weeks did they mean the weekend of the 14th or the 21st? 14th is a night game and there is also hockey at home that weekend, but 21st is homecoming and has the parade and stuff surrounding that.

I would assume they would come for Sparty. At least I would hope. If they highlight the Illinois game it's going to be tame

The 21st. Would be awesome to have Barstool here. They put on some awesome, and hilarious, content on social media.

The 21st. Would be awesome to have Barstool here. They put on some awesome, and hilarious, content on social media.

They mean the 14th vs Michigan St. They generally shoot the show at 5PM CST (its done Live), they aren't going to come here for a 2:30 game (assuming thats when Illinois is?) and broadcast during the game

They mean the 14th vs Michigan St. They generally shoot the show at 5PM CST (its done Live), they aren't going to come here for a 2:30 game (assuming thats when Illinois is?) and broadcast during the game

Sh!t. That is what I meant. Screwed up looking at my calendar at work. :(

Sure they may do some of that, they also have people setting up Barstool Instagram accounts for specific campuses, U of M included, that they use. What is wrong with that? Have you ever listened to their podcasts, like Pardon My Take or watched stand alone videos? They are all pretty good, and funny. I would highly suggest that you do. If you have, maybe it isn't for you, but they put out a ton of good, funny content just by themselves.

And, even though Minnesota finished ahead in the poll, they are going to Youngstown State.

So is this "Barstool Sports Tailgate" show immensely popular? I had never heard of it until this thread. (I don't even know where you'd watch it)

Top Bottom