BTN: Week 6 Game Rankings (#4. Minnesota at Purdue)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per BTN:

WEEK 6 GAME RANKINGS
1. Wisconsin at Nebraska
2. Michigan State at Michigan
3. Penn State at Northwestern
4. Minnesota at Purdue
5. Maryland at Ohio State
6. Illinois at Iowa
7. Charleston Southern at Indiana

Minnesota is coming off its first loss, but it is riding a four-game winning streak vs. Purdue. And the Golden Gophers won the last time in Ross-Ade Stadium, taking a 41-13 decision in 2015. The Boilermakers last triumphs vs. Minnesota came in 2010 and 2011—both at Purdue. This game will feature a clash of first-year coaches in the Golden Gophers’ P.J. Fleck and the Boilermakers’ Jeff Brohm, whose team was off last week.

http://btn.com/2017/10/02/week-6-primer-wisconsin-at-nebraska-michigan-state-at-michigan-anyone/

Go Gophers!!

In what world is Wisconsin @ Nebraska an exciting matchup? Did Bo Pelini come back?

Put that game @ #4, and move the others up a slot

Yeah, that's going to be a bloodbath - maybe it's the "popcorn factor" of Lee vs Wisconsin. Numbers 2,3,5 all seem more interesting.

Yeah, that's going to be a bloodbath - maybe it's the "popcorn factor" of Lee vs Wisconsin. Numbers 2,3,5 all seem more interesting.

Maybe it's the uneasy feeling I always have before most games, but I actually think it'll be a very competitive game. Nebraska isn't great, but a night game in Lincoln is never a walk in the park. I also think with their familiarity, a game between Mike Riley and Paul Chryst coached teams will always be competitive. If I had to put money on it I'd probably take Nebraska +13.

Well, it's college football so anything can happen but Tanner is a deer in headlights.

Wonder what the over under is on how many Int's Lee throws.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom