Updates on Croft, Winfield Jr. and McGhee from Fleck...

GopherLady

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Winfield's a good player. No **** Doogie, ****in retard

Really- that's the best insult you can come up with- thought intelligent people stopped using "retard" 10 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you please change your name? The rest of us in Bemidji are embarrassed that you make us all look stupid and classless.

I'm embarrassed and I'm not even from Bemidji.

Was Fleck asked if they'd be without any other regulars this week? If so, did he lie like he did last week and say, "No, not any that I that I can think of right now."

AND

Winfield's a good player. No **** Doogie, ****in retard

on top that...it's twitter... Doogie is reporting a quote from PJ.... not doogie giving his evaluation whether Winfield is good or great, PJ is... how I read it anyway

Was Fleck asked if they'd be without any other regulars this week? If so, did he lie like he did last week and say, "No, not any that I that I can think of right now."

Fits right in with his culture ... his farmers alliance...no deception, no half truth

Really- that's the best insult you can come up with- thought intelligent people stopped using "retard" 10 years ago.

No, no, it was not intelligent people. By definition, Intelligent people would not have made the implied error necessitating the need to stop using said word. You're thinking of Self-Righteous people.

No, no, it was not intelligent people. By definition, Intelligent people would not have made the implied error necessitating the need to stop using said word. You're thinking of Self-Righteous people.
Yes, there is nothing more self-righteous than not being mean spirited & defending those unable to defend themselves... Here's a quarter, go buy a shred of decency. [emoji849]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Now we know who bemidjigopher's BFF is.

Yes, there is nothing more self-righteous than not being mean spirited & defending those unable to defend themselves... Here's a quarter, go buy a shred of decency. [emoji849]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Or you can reread the vain post by Oregon Gopher..... Think a little, then try again. Perhaps, you'll understand the irony of your post.

Sounds like DC11 has a chance to be elite enough to come back - at some point.

Sounds like DC11 has a chance to be elite enough to come back - at some point.

Thank you for getting this thread back on track. Hope it remains so.

Obviously you don't work with or have any close friends/relatives who are cognitively delayed. Go ahead and make a fool of yourself for defending his post- no skin off my back

Well that’s positive in Winfield I guess, but was hoping for Duke being back.

Was hoping to see that Duke had paid his debt for this week as well.

Both Duke and Winfield out. Oh boy.

Can anyone tell me how Ken Handy-Holly played on Saturday? Looks like he is getting the start this Saturday, and it is tough from our seats to really tell how well he played.

Top Bottom